Discussions

Bryant Kiser

Research

I am doing research on my grandfather racing career. His name was Ike Kiser. He started out building race cars from roughly1949 until 1960. He...
@Bryant Kiser started 4 years ago - replies: 0
MoparBob

LOOKING FOR THIS DIECAST...

Anyone know of or have this diecast car, have an extra or are motivated to sell one? Please advise and thanks!
@MoparBob started 8 years ago - replies: 0
robert wayne burton

old savannha speedway

believe it or not my mom and dad ran the track from 69, 70 ,71,also ran the dragstrip up above the speedway .we lived in a mobile home in the pit...
@robert wayne burton started 8 years ago - replies: 0
Andy Towler

Jessie Gilley

Heading to Martinsville Speedway
@Andy Towler started 8 years ago - replies: 0
john quick

DONT KNOW WHAT YEAR ROCKINGHAM STARTED

BUT I REALLY REMERBER MR HORNADAY HE HELP RAISE ME ON THE HILL WORK WITH HIM ON THE ICE CREAM TRUCK AND ON THE RACE CARS 1962 I WAS CAUGHT DRIVING...
@john quick started 9 years ago - replies: 12
Devin

Cuba Lake Raceway Location - Thank you, Ford!

The track was on north side of the North Shore Road that goes along the full length of Cuba Lake. The Pavilion most of us will remember was on the...
@Devin started 9 years ago - replies: 0
thomas

original sox and martin chrysler transmission complete with hurst shifter and mechanism

I have just come upon an original sox and martin 4 speed transmission with the hurst competition shifter. A very dear friend of mine named Dale...
@thomas started 9 years ago - replies: 0
Devin

2015 Bojangle's Southern 500

Click Here to read: Junior Jackson Blog Who do you think will win?
@Devin started 9 years ago - replies: 0
C. Robert Powell

Hickory Speedway Dirt Track

I was born in 1951, the year the track was built. As a teenager, I begged my Dad to take me to the track to sell popcorn or score so I could get in...
@C. Robert Powell started 9 years ago - replies: 0
Dennis Andrews

Home Turf

Dad told me this story about Hickory Speedway. In 1963 Wayne Andrews was driving a '57 Chevrolet owned by Pete Brewer at the old Rockingham...
@Dennis Andrews started 9 years ago - replies: 0
 / 44