What's up with Jr???

Bumpertag
@bumpertag
15 years ago
363 posts
Did anyone else hear the talk about Dale Jr on the John Boy and Billy show Tuesday? Each Tuesday during the season they have what they call "Racing Teusday" with call ins and Hermie Sadler on the show to talk about what happened in the last race as well as the next race. This week they talked about the rumor that Jr is very down and is upset with his lack of performance and the pressure from his fans and that Mr. Hendrick is concerned for him. Hermie said he's seen him at places other than the race track and he thought Jr was doing OK. But it does seem that Jr is depressed and upset by his performance this year, but to what extent is unclear. Lets hope all is well.Bumpertag in S. Carolina
updated by @bumpertag: 12/05/16 04:02:07PM
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
15 years ago
1,783 posts
They were probably referring to the article that came out last week in the National Enquirer. I can't believe how much press that garbage rag gets. But the article said Jr was in a "death spiral"...or something like that.I almost hate to post it...but here is the article. NE Dale Jr article

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Dale Dodge Jr
@dale-dodge-jr
15 years ago
16 posts
Makin Room !
Dale Dodge Jr
@dale-dodge-jr
15 years ago
16 posts
LOL. If all the farther I get is the dirt. I'll be content. How about an add for a power washer, or orange clean? HA HA! Thanks, robbie