Bet'cha never seen this front fender contigency decal before.

Jerry Sims
@jerry-sims
15 years ago
52 posts
It's the official Jackie Sims Race Cars logo I just did for my brother who builds some of the best race car models around. Now I know just how the racing mechanics feel. You're never reallly finished with a car, the driver just takes it away from you when it's time to race. LOLWith the new background and the little red surround it almost looks official, don't it? Photobucket It makes a pretty neat front fender decal on ol' Red's late model that Gator built me for my birthday.. Photobucket Even ol' Buck's Chevelle looks better with something on the quarters. One of the "very hard to find limited edition large" decals just sets it off I think. I can't believe how much easier it is to letter a model with PaintShop than with that itty bitty brush I usually use. LOL Photobucket
updated by @jerry-sims: 12/05/16 04:02:07PM
Mike Ray
@mike-ray
15 years ago
41 posts
That decal looks really good and so do the cars your brother builds!peace,out.
Ronda McKnight
@ronda-mcknight
15 years ago
63 posts
That looks sooooo cool, but i am a reptile lover anyway. I bet I am the only person here who has kissed a gator.That is a story for another day. Great cars too.
Jerry Sims
@jerry-sims
15 years ago
52 posts
Thanks for the comments ya'll. Dang Ronda, you're supposed to find a prince by kissing a frog. What do you get when you kiss a gator???? Ronda McKnight said:
That looks sooooo cool, but i am a reptile lover anyway. I bet I am the only person here who has kissed a gator.That is a story for another day. Great cars too.
Ronda McKnight
@ronda-mcknight
15 years ago
63 posts
If you are not real careful......stiches...LOL. Jerry Sims said:
Thanks for the comments ya'll. Dang Ronda, you're supposed to find a prince by kissing a frog. What do you get when you kiss a gator????

Ronda McKnight said:
JOHN MCCLOUD
@john-mccloud
15 years ago
6 posts
Jerry can you give me your brother phone number? I would like to have him build a model of the number 50 thunderbird I have of Marion Cox. He can call me at 423 773 5022. Thanks John
Jerry Sims
@jerry-sims
15 years ago
52 posts
John, he doesn't do much by telephone because the interruptions would interfer with the building, and he keeps some pretty odd hours at times. He's pretty much covered up this time of year as you could imagine but maybe could put you on the list for after the first of the year. You can e-mail him at gator1@comporium.net to check on whether or not he would be able to build you one. He, like me, has a soft spot for the pioneers and mentioning Marion Cox just might be the magic word.