THE BEST PART OF INDY RACE

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
12 years ago
3,259 posts

I too tried watching it but to no avail, I think a trip to Lowes with my better half over rode Indy. BUT the best part was with Dale Earnhardt Jr rising to the top of the leader board in points. True others are close behind but it is a far cry from previous years. There may be a chance for him yet this year because consistency is the key to the winning.. He has won a race and been in the hunt almost every time at the finish. I know others say pooh on Jr,you remember they did his dad that way too back at the beginning of his bumpercar start.

Another that gets talked down is Kyle Busch, one day he will be the head man on the stage but thats another story because Jr may just beat him there.

This is all I saw worth talking about,other than the Duck breaking down on cuz . Maybe he needs to get Allstate insurance for coverage ------------------------------- Memories!

updated by @johnny-mallonee: 12/05/16 04:04:08PM
TMC Chase
@tmc-chase
12 years ago
4,073 posts

With all due respect Johnny, I can't believe how much was made about Junior now 'leading' the points. (Or anyone else for that matter.) Perhaps I shouldn't be surprised with the hype that is ever present about him. Junior has had a very solid year - no doubt about it. Though he has only 1 win, he is arguably having his best career season. But his point lead is meaningless in Brian France's new world. Unless he wins twice more in the next 6 races which is highly unlikely, his points lead will be wiped clean. Effectively, the point standings today are as follows - but you'll never hear it articulated this way by NASCAR, Speed or ESPN:

1. Jimmie Johnson (3 wins)

2. Tony Stewart (3 wins)

3. Brad Keselowski (3 wins)

4. Denny Hamlin (2 wins)

5. Kasey Kahne (2 wins and wild card)

6. DALE EARNHARDT JR (1 win)

7. Matt Kenseth (1 win)

8. Greg Biffle (1 win)

9. Clint Bowyer (1 win)

10. Kyle Busch (1win and wild card)

11. Kevin Harvick (0)

12. Martin Truex (0)

--
Schaefer: It's not just for racing anymore.
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
12 years ago
3,259 posts

And for an after thought, How many drivers you ever seen kiss the finish line on a dirt track?? True when you do anything after a dirt race it seems like dirt dust is involved,ya know!!

At least one person hasnt been brainwashed yet into romancing a red brick, Yup the little cutie that could be called Jimmie (with an E ) cause its spelled correctly for a lil Lady --she just aint kissing the road ! !

TMC Chase
@tmc-chase
12 years ago
4,073 posts

Now THAT would be funny. I'd like to see the winner at Stewart's Eldora Prelude race give a big sloppy kiss and stand up with muddy lips.

--
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
12 years ago
3,259 posts

TMC, I couldnt find nothing better to write about. He was the hottest thing I saw --but thats Just my opinion

TMC Chase
@tmc-chase
12 years ago
4,073 posts

Ha ha. Understood. I did make an error in my recap. I was thinking the wild cards were seeded amongst the Chasers based on wins. Apparently not. They get slotted as 11th and 12. So even with 2 wins, Kahne would currently be 11th and Rowdy 12th. Learned sumpin' new each day (or at least reminded of it).

--
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
12 years ago
3,259 posts

now you getting the drift of the game

Philip L. Hall
@philip-l-hall
12 years ago
3 posts

I also watch The Movie Channel