Bob Creviston photos

Roger3
@roger3
11 years ago
5 posts

Does anyone have any photos of Bob Creviston? He drove in the mid 60's at Mount Lawn Speedway in New Castle Indiana. His car no. was 75 and it was, I believe a 57 Chevy, I was only 8 yrs old but that car was the one that hooked me on stock car racing. I have many pictures of the cars I remember but I couldnt believe, I didnt or couldnt find one of this car. Thanks

updated by @roger3: 12/05/16 04:00:58PM
Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
11 years ago
9,137 posts

Roger, I found this one photo in a Google search identified as Bob Creviston at Eldora in September 1963. It was posted on a website for a 2008 Mt. Lawn Old Timers Reunion and credited to Gene's Old Racing Photos - photobug66, New Castle, ID.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Roger3
@roger3
11 years ago
5 posts

Yes I did find that photo. But it is not the car I remember. Thank you however. From the internet searches that I have done Bob Creviston was still racing when in his 70's.

Steve Struve
@steve-struve
11 years ago
47 posts

Roger, I thought I might have something from Eldora, but I do not have any shots of the #75 car there. I searched my database and I did come up with two shots - both taken at Dayton Speedway. I know they weren't taken at the same race, but were probably taken the same year. Most likely 1966 or 1967. Enjoy.

Steve

Roger3
@roger3
11 years ago
5 posts

THATS THE CAR!!!!!!! Thank you so much, I was beginning to think I had made it all up in my head. Not to be greedy but do you have any pictures of Ellis Herbert of Rushville IN. at Eldora? My Dad worked with him at the local Ford dealer and I can remember going to Eldora to watch him race. It would be around the same time as this picture and all I can remember it was an old coupe. Not sure what model, but might be a Ford because of where they worked. Again, thank you for bringing back the memories.

Wayne Sulteen
@wayne-sulteen
11 years ago
7 posts

Ellis Herbert raced at Mt. lawn Speedway, their should be several pictures at www.mtlawnspeedway.com

Wayne Sulteen
@wayne-sulteen
11 years ago
7 posts

I checked it out a little more and their are several pictures of Ellis, He always was #46, Look under History and the 70s Sweigart Collection, Hope it helps

rick creviston
@rick-creviston
11 years ago
2 posts

Hey there Roger. Thanks for looking for pictures of Bob Creviston because I am always looking. The reason is becuase I am his son and I am always looking for pictures to send him. This 75 car was when he was really good and won many races while driving for Jack Wright in Richmond. If you have any more pictures, I would love to see them and send them to dad.

Rick Creviston

Roger3
@roger3
11 years ago
5 posts

I am still trying to find pictures of your dad when he raced at Mount Lawn in New Castle IN. That's the track I remember him from. Thank your Dad for the great memories of him racing there.

rick creviston
@rick-creviston
11 years ago
2 posts

I have foung several news clippings from mt lawn with dads name for winning or placing well but no pictures. let me know if you find any and i ill do the same.

rick

Roger3
@roger3
11 years ago
5 posts

Will do.
Roger