What about changes?

Athena Nielipinski
@athena-nielipinski
16 years ago
12 posts
What do you think about the car of tomorrow? And what about our guys running toyotas?
updated by @athena-nielipinski: 12/05/16 04:04:08PM
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
16 years ago
1,783 posts
Toyota....? are they runnin them things now? What's the world comin to?...lolI don't like generic cars and puppet drivers. Where's the personality of the sport. Bring back the "Old School" guys....and that's just what we're doing. Don't miss the "old School RacersReunion.com Shootout"!!!!

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Athena Nielipinski
@athena-nielipinski
16 years ago
12 posts
Yep they are running them things. Joe gibbs had Stewart running a toyota and I just read in Tony Stewart news that He is breaking awayfrom JGR next year and starting Stewart-Haas racing. He is one of my favorite drivers in the sprint series. When I found out he was going to toyota this year I lost a little interest.
Athena Nielipinski
@athena-nielipinski
16 years ago
12 posts
You are so right. Thank you.
william phillips
@william-phillips
16 years ago
1 posts
Toyotas suck... Anyone who runs one and wins is cheating, and NASCAR knows it. I have always been a Earnhardt Sr. / Chevrolet kinda guy. Since Earnhardt passed, the rules have been drastically changed, everyone looses thier reps for building the best and/or fastest cars because "all cars must now be created equal to even out the odds of winning" "Winston Cup" has been replaced with "Nextel Cup" which was then changed over to, "Sprint Cup", DEI on it's way to hell in a hand basket, and the car of tomorrow sucks! No if's, and's, or but's about it! It looks like some little mazda that should be on the cover of a "Sport Tuner" magazine, not on no speedway!
Athena Nielipinski
@athena-nielipinski
16 years ago
12 posts
I am glad to see that somebody else feels the same way that I do. What is the reasoning behind Dale Jr. not geting DEI anyway?
Athena Nielipinski
@athena-nielipinski
16 years ago
12 posts
Don't say that too loud they may attepmt it! LOL (with the lights and all)