Racersreunion Tour Update.

Jimmy Johnson
@jimmy-johnson
11 years ago
123 posts

Bringing all the members with an update on tour. Just finished the Augusta county fair in Staunton Va. The sponsors there were Interstate Muffler and Fraternal Order of Eagles in Staunton, also Eastside speedway in Waynesboro gave away 2 tickets for the fast lap in the Simulator, The owner of Natural Bridge Speedway invited me to attend this weeks Saturday night race with the simulator set up for fans.Yesterday, Ken Schrader was there and did about 120 laps in his dirt car which was a appreciation day for Federated guest, Ken put on a great show. Now, Last week at the Augusta county fair, I was approched by the president of the Va fair association, was told he loved our RR display and invited me to attend a 10 day fair in Woodstock Va, I will be there and The Comfort Inn of woodstock will be my Primary sponsor with there logo on the hood of the Simulator. On the 31st of August i will be going down to Russell county Va for 9 days fair and Ramey Chevrolet is primary sponsor for that event. The Simulator is getting us a lot of exposure and i am so glad we have it to promote Racersreunion.

updated by @jimmy-johnson: 12/05/16 04:00:58PM
Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
11 years ago
9,137 posts

What a wonderful report, Jimmy!

Say "HI!" to the Statler Brothers as you leave Staunton.

My older daughter, son-in-law and youngest grandson passed close to you Wednesday morning. Driving from Charlotte to Philadelphia via I-81 through Virginia they called at 9:00 a.m. and said they were passing Natural Bridge looking at a sign for Luray Caverns!

Ken's Federated folks are the primary sponsor of the September Richmond Cup race.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Jimmy Johnson
@jimmy-johnson
11 years ago
123 posts

They could have stopped and watched Ken do a few laps, Federated are good people.

Jim Wilmore
@jim-wilmore
11 years ago
488 posts

Great work Jimmy, you are "The Ambassador"