Need information or photos of Winston Cup #74 race car owner Charles Little.

Dennis  Garrett
@dennis-garrett
11 years ago
560 posts

Charles Little's #74 Tilitco Enterprises sponsored chevy race cars with Randy Tissot as race driver.

http://www.racing-reference.info/drivdet?id=tissora01&yr=1975&series=W

http://www.racing-reference.info/owner/Charles_Little

Need information on Charles Little's racing history.

Charles Little: Date of Birth?

Is Charles Little: Alive or Dead? Date of Death?

Thanks for any infomation or photos posted.
Dennis Garrett
Richmond,Va.USA

updated by @dennis-garrett: 12/05/16 04:00:58PM
William Horrell
@william-horrell
11 years ago
175 posts

Dennis, I dont know if this helps but if my memory serves me correctly, and I am going strictly off memory , I do remember the car and I am pretty sure it was purple? They only ran this car a few times and Randy was back to where he came from, Florida.

OOPS correction, I just now looked it up, car was NOT purple. Seems I can rely on my memory to serve me correctly anymore like I can rely on our goverment to do the same. Neither seem to be working at all these days!

I think the purple car I remember form the early 70's was probably Ron Keselowski's (Brad's uncle) purple #88. That car only ran a few events as well.

Leon Phillips
@leon-phillips
11 years ago
626 posts

I remeber i think in the early 70`s a guy named Bill Shirly drove number 74 that last name might not be spelled right i think in GN

Robbie Watson2
@robbie-watson2
11 years ago
12 posts

Might want to try Chuck Little also. Both names ( Charles & Chuck ) are listed as car owner. Randy ran car # 74 Winston Cup and # 47 LMS during this time period. His LMS cars were black and the cup car was white w/ maroon colored top.

bill mcpeek
@bill-mcpeek
11 years ago
820 posts

Also check out Dave Westerman's Florida Stock car history site.. Has tons of photo's from that era. Dave now works in Daytona at the Nascar library.......

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
11 years ago
9,137 posts

I believe Chuck would be Chad Little's dad, who ran some in Winston West and also was listed as a car owner for Chad after George Jefferson and before Roush.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"