Nascar and Racers Reunion

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
14 years ago
3,259 posts
Could it be that with the nightly shows that Racers Reunion is producing Jeff Gilder has caught the eye of Nascar? It seems as though Nascar is thinking of moving a few Nationwide and Truck races into the weeknite slot to lure more fans away from other venues of entertainment. Ok now how long has it been since you watched a race "live" on tv during the week? Not lately, you havent even heard a good talk show in prime time on racing lately, then the ball is picked up and Dustin produces the series of Racers Reunion which has went from one show on Tues nite to, now correct me if I'm wrong because its getting hard to keep up with the count on shows, but I think its Five at the moment and broadcasting a few races too.

Now I think I see why Brian France is jockeying the schedule around because Racers Reunion is getting to be a player in his market, Racing pure and simple!

Now you have heard my take on the changes whats yours?
updated by @johnny-mallonee: 12/05/16 04:04:08PM
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
14 years ago
1,783 posts
I can only wish we had that kind of horsepower, Johnny. But thanks very much all you support....and the count is seven...lol.

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
14 years ago
3,259 posts
As an old dog you are, you have seen underpowered racers somehow come out on top or the top dog in this business. So dont cut yourself to short there sir, You just may one day be a guy behind that fancy microphone announcing the credits of the past year.------- But Wait you are doing that now arent you??
Paul Zappardino
@paul-zappardino
14 years ago
40 posts
I think France is worried that we say the truth and they can't handle it, they can buy and get the results they want that is why I Affectionaltely call them "ASSCAR"!
Leon Phillips
@leon-phillips
14 years ago
626 posts
Hang on and Nacsar will offer to pay you to watch a race and Lisson to DW
Mike Sykes
@mike-sykes
14 years ago
308 posts
Ill gladly take some of thier money to lissen toDW and then turn the TV volume down and listen to a show that makes sense on RR.