Who plans to watch the Old School RacersReunion.com Shootout?

Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
16 years ago
1,783 posts
Race coverage is scheduled to begin around 7pm central time Friday night. We will have clips from practice and qualifying, driver interviews, and will air the complete round table discussion with Harry Gant, Jack Ingram, Dave Marcis, and Geoff Bodine with Randy Pemberton as host. Then at 8:45pm (central time) the green flag drops on the Shootout.

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®

updated by @jeff-gilder: 12/03/16 05:47:52PM
Jennifer Long
@jennifer-long
16 years ago
12 posts
I plan on watching the race. And, I am definitely looking forward to all of the coverage :-) Geoff Bodine AND Harry Gant part of a round table discussion = AWESOME!!!
Jim Berg
@jim-berg
16 years ago
1 posts
MEMEME!!! I'm going to hook my laptop up to my HDTV to see it even better! Racin will be good again.
Dee
@dee
16 years ago
1 posts
I'm definitely going to watch. And THANK YOU Jim Berg for reminding me that I can hook up the laptop to the HD TV. I'll record the ARCA race from Kentucky and watch that one later.
sonny miller
@sonny-miller
16 years ago
4 posts
i can not wait any longer go ronnie thomas ,sonny miller
Russ
@russ
16 years ago
2 posts
ummm..... For some reason it says that you guys had technical difficulties and weren't able to show the pre-race stuff. Then the race wasn't there either. Will it be on there because I really want to see it????
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
16 years ago
1,783 posts
We managed to solve all our issues and aired the race live. We just were not able to get the pre-race stuff up...round table discussion with Harry Gant, Dave Marcis, Geoff Bodine, and Jack Ingram....practice and qualifying. The race ran at 8:45 (central) time as scheduled. We had planned to start our show at 7. We have it all taped...and will edit in some behind-the-scenes goodies and air the whole show next week. We will put up a notice as soon as we have a schedule.

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®