Nashville

Randy Hurst
@randy-hurst
16 years ago
1 posts
Thank you racereunion.com!!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! Watching and experiencing this race almost brought tears to my eyes!!! Thanks again!!! Dang, I miss the good old days!!!
updated by @randy-hurst: 12/05/16 04:04:08PM
Bart Krause
@bart-krause
16 years ago
10 posts
Ditto's!Man my heart was poundin!Geoff aint lost a thing....What a race!!!!!
Jennifer Long
@jennifer-long
16 years ago
12 posts
Yes, a big THANK YOU to everyone who made this possible!!To see these guys racing again was AWESOME!!I look forward to watching all of the pre-race activities, too :-)Everyone at OSRCT, keep working hard to make this series a reality in 2009. I am behind you guys. And, I look forward to going to a race or two myself, in the future :-)To see my heros, Geoff and Harry, racing again was a dream come true!! And, Geoff winning, was the 'cherry on top!'Thanks again to RacersReunion.com and OSRCT for making this event happen :-)
Jacob Flynn
@jacob-flynn
16 years ago
13 posts
Where did tommy houston, jack ingram and dave marcus finish?
Preston
@preston
16 years ago
1 posts
1 Geoff Bodine2 Sterling Marlin3 Randy LaJoie4 Harry Gant5Lake Speed6 Joe Ruttman7 Dave Marcis8Charlie Glotzbach9 Larry Pollard10 D.K. Ulrich11 Jack Ingram
Richard Fleener
@richard-fleener
16 years ago
5 posts
We were there it was GREAT. If you want to see photos from the event or videos go to http://legendarycollectorcars.com/index.php?page_id=855 and enjoy!