Questions I Have About Drag Racing Cars

Channing Ashbaugh2
@channing-ashbaugh2
15 years ago
2 posts
Questions I have about Drag Racing Cars1. Does anyone have a 2 Seat Drag Racing Car that stops with a parachute or 2 Parachutes I would like to very much ride in a drag racing cars that stops with a parachute or 2 Parachutes2. I would like to have some drag racing friends that would like to be a pen pal with me and will accept a letter from me every 6 monthsIf you know the answers please e-mail me atCHANNING8270@GMAIL.COMCHANNING28105@LYCOS.COMCHANCHAN79@KITTYMAIL.COMMY MYSPACE PAGE IS UNDER: WWW.MYSPACE.COM/CHANNING28270 MY FACEBOOK PAGE IS UNDER: CHANNING ASHBAUGHChanning
updated by @channing-ashbaugh2: 12/05/16 04:05:47PM
Steve Reasbeck
@steve-reasbeck
15 years ago
10 posts
Channing, a lot, in fact all of the Nostalgia Super Stock cars have a passenger seat.....it is required. However, as in our case, as they are only installed as a rule requirement, most are not braced and installed enough to support another person.In addition, insurance regulations and Sanctioning body rules prohibit passengers in any race car.My advise to you, if racing interests you, is to work hard and eventually you can build/race your own and get out there and mix it up with us. Old guys like me are usually easy pickins' for you younger folks, anyway.