Hi to all here.

Steve Lippoldt
@steve-lippoldt
15 years ago
11 posts
I'm new here, I see some familiar names. Thanks for having me and thanks Mr. Bell for the invite. Any injected nitro early hemi guys here? Steve.
updated by @steve-lippoldt: 12/05/16 08:50:56AM
Rick "Pappy" Stief
@rick-pappy-stief
15 years ago
12 posts
Good to see ya Lippy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steve Lippoldt
@steve-lippoldt
15 years ago
11 posts
Rick "Pappy" Stief said:
Good to see ya Lippy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good to see ya Pappy!! Lippy
Jim Kalb
@jim-kalb
15 years ago
11 posts
LIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!,good to see ya and welcome.
Don Teague
@donald-teague
15 years ago
17 posts
Hey Steve,I ran an injected hemi on nitro in late 60s. It was a A/FC flopper. Body was 1968 Barracuda style, all fiberglass of course.Don
Steve Lippoldt
@steve-lippoldt
15 years ago
11 posts
Jim Kalb said:
Hi Jim good to see ya! LOL.
Steve Lippoldt
@steve-lippoldt
15 years ago
11 posts
Don Teague said:
Hey Steve,
I ran an injected hemi on nitro in late 60s. It was a A/FC flopper. Body was 1968 Barracuda style, all fiberglass of course.
Don
Hi Don, we are currently running a 225 in FED, with a 4 in 354 on 85%. I also have a 84 vette F/C I want to run a fathead inj on pop. I need that 68 cuda body!! Good to hear from another old fart. LOL. ....Lippy
Steve Lippoldt
@steve-lippoldt
15 years ago
11 posts
Steve Lippoldt said:
Don Teague said:
Hey Steve,
I ran an injected hemi on nitro in late 60s. It was a A/FC flopper. Body was 1968 Barracuda style, all fiberglass of course.
Don
Hi Don, we are currently running a 225 in FED, with a 4 in 354 on 85%. I also have a 84 vette F/C I want to run a fathead inj on pop. I need that 68 cuda body!! Good to hear from another old fart. LOL. ....Lippy
[IMG] http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg107/lippy055/DSC03719.jpg [/IMG]
Don Teague
@donald-teague
15 years ago
17 posts
You got the old fart part right LOL. Sounds like your into the fuel for sure. Be careful it WILL break stuff. That 68 cuda body is long gone like a lot of my brains. I plan on posting pictures of in my photos in a few days. Will let you know when I get them posted. I already have pictures of 71 cuda body there now, which was run on blown fuel AA/FC and later on alcohol in BB/FC. But that body is also long gone. Steve Lippoldt said:
Don Teague said:
Hey Steve,
Don
Don Teague
@donald-teague
15 years ago
17 posts
Steve, you said early hemi, you meant those from 1950s, 354, 392 etc.. I am sure you know but you better have main bearing girdle on those or 85% juice will put crankshaft on the pavement.By the way click on my page and look at pictures of that 68 Cuda body. I just got them posted. Don Don Teague said:
You got the old fart part right LOL. Sounds like your into the fuel for sure. Be careful it WILL break stuff. That 68 cuda body is long gone like a lot of my brains. I plan on posting pictures of in my photos in a few days. Will let you know when I get them posted. I already have pictures of 71 cuda body there now, which was run on blown fuel AA/FC and later on alcohol in BB/FC. But that body is also long gone.

Steve Lippoldt said:
Don Teague said:
Hey Steve,
Don
Barb2
@barb2
15 years ago
91 posts
Hey Mr. Lippy sir!!
Steve Reasbeck
@steve-reasbeck
15 years ago
10 posts
Welcome. I, too, am an old fart, but from the school of thought that REAL race cars have doors. But old farts need a place to hang, too.
Jean Muntifering
@jean-muntifering
15 years ago
3 posts
Hey Lippy, good to see you here. Many older types hanging around here. Helps me feel younger. lol
Steve Lippoldt
@steve-lippoldt
15 years ago
11 posts
Barb said:
Hey Mr. Lippy sir!!
Steve Lippoldt
@steve-lippoldt
15 years ago
11 posts
Jean Muntifering said:
Hey Lippy, good to see you here. Many older types hanging around here. Helps me feel younger. lol
Hi Jean! Good to see you here. Lippy
Steve Lippoldt
@steve-lippoldt
15 years ago
11 posts
Steve Reasbeck said:
Welcome. I, too, am an old fart, but from the school of thought that REAL race cars have doors. But old farts need a place to hang, too.
Hi Steve doorslammer! LOL. Just funnin ya. Lippy
Steve Lippoldt
@steve-lippoldt
15 years ago
11 posts
Barb said:
Hey Mr. Lippy sir!!
Hi there Barb! .....Lippy
Steve Lippoldt
@steve-lippoldt
15 years ago
11 posts
Jim Kalb said:
Hi Jim!! Lippy
Boyd Wylie
@boyd-wylie
15 years ago
3 posts
OH OH Lippy,you've got me here now too
Jean Muntifering
@jean-muntifering
15 years ago
3 posts
There goes the neighborhood. lol Hi Boyd, good to see you here.