Decals

Gerald Wagner
@gerald-wagner
15 years ago
3 posts
Is there a DragRacersReunion decal avaailable to put on all the members race cars?I would sureley like one for my car. how bout anyone else?
updated by @gerald-wagner: 12/05/16 08:51:00AM
RacersReunion TV
@racersreunion-tv
15 years ago
2 posts
I'll have some made...I have RacersReunion.com decals. What size should I make them?
Rob Amos2
@rob-amos2
15 years ago
7 posts
Gerald email me what you want and our graphics guy will make them . Let Jeff Guilder know and we will get them made.RobGeoff Bodine's Waxing Frenzy
Gerald Wagner
@gerald-wagner
15 years ago
3 posts
Make them about the average size of a contingency decal, 2 1/2 to 3 inches tall by about 8 to 12 inches long would be as big as you could go. I could draw something up real quick over the holiday weekend, scan it & send it. see what you think. jerry RacersReunion TV said:
I'll have some made...I have RacersReunion.com decals. What size should I make them?
RacersReunion TV
@racersreunion-tv
15 years ago
2 posts
Sounds good to me.Jeff
Gerald Wagner
@gerald-wagner
15 years ago
3 posts
Is the official web home address dragracersreunion.com, or dragracersreunion.ning.com? I need to know before I design something. I would like it to be simple, easy to remember & not too busy. Unless you guys have somebody for that. Because it's been 20 years since I did graphic artwork in high school. But I still have the knack. Thanks, Jerry. RacersReunion TV said:
Sounds good to me.
Jeff
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
15 years ago
1,783 posts
I prefer to brand RacersReunion.com rather than the individual sites. It gets a little confusing in that we do not own the domain for DragRacersReunion.com...though I would love to have it...but it is curently in use.But to answer you question....the address for the drag site ...for now....is dragracersreunion.ning.com.

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®