Accellerators and Imperials Car Clubs Alex.VA. 1950s-photos and ?

Ron Horton
@ron-horton
15 years ago
22 posts
These are photos that Monk Reynolds gave me of the Accellerators and Imperials from Alex.Va.in the 50sMonk and Big Ed Sloper are in the upper center in the accellerators picture.We are asking for assistance in identifying any of the other members.Monk and I thank you for your help.Ron
updated by @ron-horton: 12/05/16 08:51:01AM
Gary Gore
@gary-gore
15 years ago
1 posts
Ron,These aren't the photos that Monk gave me. Mine was at the track with guys and cars.In the Accellerator photo I don't see Ronnie Bohn ? I'll forward to Dickie, he can probably help.GAJA in training.
Ron Horton
@ron-horton
15 years ago
22 posts
Monk's smart. He knows how to get a team in action! In the accelerator photo I noticed when I first saw it that the lower right is wearing a jacket with what looked like Ronnie or Donnie when I looked with a magnifying glass.Think this is Bones? I didn't meet him until the mid to late 60s and looks may have changed. Gary Gore said:
Ron,

These aren't the photos that Monk gave me. Mine was at the track with guys and cars.
In the Accellerator photo I don't see Ronnie Bohn ? I'll forward to Dickie, he can probably help.

GA
JA in training.