racers reunion radio

william s bender
@william-s-bender
15 years ago
20 posts
r.r.r is just great to listen to. sam has a great radio show. with people like buddy martin. if you have not listen you owe it to yourself too. bill bender
updated by @william-s-bender: 12/05/16 08:51:02AM
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
15 years ago
1,783 posts
Thanks very much, Bill. We are thrilled to have Sam on RR Radio. It is a great show and is gaining listeners every week...from all over the world.

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Rich Panicaro
@rich-panicaro
15 years ago
17 posts
This is the second week I've listened to the show . It doesn't get any better than this . To hear these childhood idols of mine telling stories of those days just blows me away ! Keep up the good work . Sam is the MAN !
Steve Reasbeck
@steve-reasbeck
14 years ago
10 posts
I was able to catch the show the last couple of weeks, and thought it was GREAT. Is there a rebroadcast of any of the shows in the event we're forced to miss one?
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
14 years ago
1,783 posts
Steve,Thanks for the comments. Yes, we are building an archive site and system that will make listening on demand possible. We are also planning a re-broadcast and pod cast program. There are lots of cool features in the works as we develop RacersReunion (((RADIO))). We are very excited...we just became the 4th ranked "Sports Talk Radio" station in the "Live 365" network of 13,000 stations. Steve Reasbeck said:
I was able to catch the show the last couple of weeks, and thought it was GREAT. Is there a rebroadcast of any of the shows in the event we're forced to miss one?

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®