Problem with Chrome

TMC Chase
@tmc-chase
7 years ago
4,073 posts

@jeff-gilder I can no longer post or edit existing posts with Google Chrome browser. Any idea what is going on? Could do so without issue until last Friday. Have tried on multiple machines without success. I'm posting this with Firefox, but RR used to work with Chrome and SHOULD still work with it. Curious if we can get info from Support as to what is going on. Thx.

--
Schaefer: It's not just for racing anymore.
Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
7 years ago
9,137 posts

FYI, Chase. I posted this morning to a Bob Glidden photo using Android tablet Chrome browser. This post I'm making with Edge on Windows 10 desktop.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
TMC Chase
@tmc-chase
7 years ago
4,073 posts

Check, check. Posted with Chrome on my iPad. So apparently issue is with my work laptop and home PC. Bizarre.

--
Schaefer: It's not just for racing anymore.
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
7 years ago
1,783 posts

Chrome has been crashing on me....daily lately. Can't access other google tools like analytics on and off. Don't what happening...or what they're doing. Chrome should update automatically, but I would not assume that. Try to download again and recheck. I've been on FireFox mostly for the past couple of weeks. They did a major overhaul. so far I like it. But I still go back to Chrome because it lets me keep multiple google accounts open (when it is working). Firefox only allowing  one at a time. 

This site did a major update recently.....causing me to have to re-upload about 40 podcasts. Both stock car and drag galleries are down. Never ends!

Bottom line....when the browsers start pumping out updates, it usually upsets everything for a while. 

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
7 years ago
9,137 posts

Galleries working fine for me at 7:43 a.m. 12/28 on Chrome.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
7 years ago
1,783 posts

Hi Dave. Happy New Year.  Yes, the Jamroom team figured out the issue with galleries and corrected it. The podcast library is now working again as well. 

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®