2008 championship

Helen
@helen
16 years ago
1 posts
do you think that kyle busch will win the championship?
updated by @helen: 12/05/16 04:04:08PM
Angela2
@angela2
16 years ago
1 posts
YOU BET! KYLE ROCKS! HE IS AN AMAZING AND AGGRESSIVE DRIVER WHO ISN'T AFRAID TO GO FOR WHAT HE WANTS.
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
16 years ago
1,783 posts
Extremely impressive. He couldn't have landed on a better team. He is a force...who looks unstoppable.

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Dawn
@dawn
16 years ago
1 posts
No, I do not think he will win the championship this year. He seems to be following in Jeff Gordon's foot steps. Last year, Jeff was leading by a lot more than Kyle is this year, and he lost the chase to his team mate, Jimmie Johnson, because he had such a rough last 10 races. I think that Kyle will win sometime, just not this year.Dawn
niki
@niki
16 years ago
1 posts
i agree kyle went to a very strong team and i think he definantly has a chance to go somewhere with it!! not to be mean but i would neverrrrr compare kyle and gordon, kyles much more of a MAN!!!
Bobby Greene
@bobby-greene
16 years ago
15 posts
I dont think so Remeber this isnt the old rules they change it later in the season and then the any one in the chace have a shot of winning it
Eric
@eric
16 years ago
3 posts
Yes Kyle will probably have the led when they reset the points but look at the consistant drivers this year...Matt Kenseth (6 top 8s in the last 7 races), Jeff Burton, should I keep going... Carl Edwards. When it comes to the last 10 races 1 win and consistant racing will win it all...Go Kenseth! Remember when Terry Labonte won the Cup, he didn't even win a race that year. I think that is what is going to happen this year.
Bobby Greene
@bobby-greene
16 years ago
15 posts
Thank god he didnt