Hello Gang

Jim Kalb
@jim-kalb
15 years ago
11 posts
new person here.site look's awsome.pappy than's for the invite.
updated by @jim-kalb: 12/05/16 08:50:55AM
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
15 years ago
1,783 posts
Glad to have you on board, Jim!

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Rick "Pappy" Stief
@rick-pappy-stief
15 years ago
12 posts
You're welcome Jim, I know you'll have a lot to add here.
Jim Kalb
@jim-kalb
15 years ago
11 posts
Jeff Gilder said:
Glad to have you on board, Jim!
thank's jeff,glad to be here.great stuff.
Aaron Pilatzke
@aaron-pilatzke
15 years ago
5 posts
good idea for a site . Should be alot of cool stuff on here , looking forward to posting on here
Mike Casella
@mike-casella
15 years ago
1 posts
Hi Jim!! I'm new here also, thanks to Pappy.
jim_ss409
@jim-ss409
15 years ago
1 posts
I'm also new here. This looks like a really good site and I see that there's a lot of new members joining every day. I think the forums will be great once they start to take off.
Jim Kalb
@jim-kalb
15 years ago
11 posts
jim_ss409 said:
I'm also new here. This looks like a really good site and I see that there's a lot of new members joining every day. I think the forums will be great once they start to take off.
welcome 409.yeah it it a cool place.
Radical Rich
@radical-rich
15 years ago
1 posts
What Up Racers and Fans I just want to briefly say Hi Im the Mouth of Motorsports Radical Rich! We had amassive snow storm last nite in St louis and Ive been a shovlin machine today and the Wifes off work and cracking the whip on me but I will be around to play a bunch as time goes on! Love the site and yep I do know a little about racing websites! Thanx for having me here and I want to thank Pappy for inviting me also and he can tell ya a couple of stories about me Im sure! Keep your speed on the track where it belongs and be safe and rock on! RR the Mouth of Motorsports
Jim Kalb
@jim-kalb
15 years ago
11 posts
hey rich,welcome and make yourself at home.it's cool here.you know pappy too,i feel for you man.HAHAHAHA.
Don Phillips
@don-phillips
15 years ago
3 posts
Looks like Drag Racers Reunion will become part of the daily ritual. Thanks to Pappy for the invite. I see lots of familiar names in here so I shouldn't have any problem fitting in.
Boyd Wylie
@boyd-wylie
15 years ago
3 posts
Hi Jim,Pappy told me too