THEY PICKING ON HIM AGAIN

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
10 years ago
3,259 posts

Well it seems Morgan Shepard has got his name on the front page but not the way he would like it. After his and Joey Loganos scrape on the track many drivers are saying foul, hes to old to race and a few more Im not writing.

Ever look at the cars approaching you on a two lane road? Yup at a closing rate of 60+ mph . Everyone is getting older every day . James Hylton ran way after he was 70. How about some of the others, Red Farmer is up there and betcha a softdrink he would pop ya up side the wall if you said that about him. Clint Boyer opened his mouth about him but here is the deal - Morgan passed the physical and qualified for the race and has the desire to compete,look in his eyes next time you talk to him, So why would you talk down on him? ARE YOU scared of him outrunning you or are you just being a,_____ well you put the word in there or more if you wish.

updated by @johnny-mallonee: 12/05/16 04:04:08PM
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
10 years ago
3,259 posts

Well he better not pick on us old folks --we play different from his preppy lifestyle

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
10 years ago
9,137 posts

The little spoiled rich kid Logano screwed up and needed somebody to blame. Morgan's age may be greater than Logano's I.Q. Wonder if Denny Hamlin has weighed in on the short memory Logano's comments about Shepherd?

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Patsy Thompkins ~ Keisler
@patsy-thompkins-keisler
10 years ago
559 posts

Don't even...make me go there..LOL!! Give me something with some "seasoning" to it, ANYDAY!!

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
10 years ago
3,259 posts

I really enjoyed the answer Morgan give when asked if he was responsible for the wreck. He said was that the only wreck that happened in the race? silence after that one.

Also Robin Pemberton said Morgan passed his physical at the beginning of this year and has been certified many many years. Also he was well above the minimum speed required .. I guess its case closed..

Blane Moon
@blane-moon
10 years ago
113 posts

I will put my money on Morgan anyday!

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
10 years ago
9,137 posts

Hey, RR members.... if we can raise $80, we can buy Morgan Shepherd a ticket to a Question & Answer session with Joey Logano at Richmond in September.... unless there's an age limit. Morgan will also have to have a race ticket. This stuff ain't cheap, ya know.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Leon Phillips
@leon-phillips
10 years ago
626 posts

I no one thing little Joey dose not want to mess with Morgan Shepard

Leon Phillips
@leon-phillips
10 years ago
626 posts

Morgans old school and i lov it

TMC Chase
@tmc-chase
10 years ago
4,073 posts

From Mike Smith of StockCartoons

--
Schaefer: It's not just for racing anymore.
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
10 years ago
3,259 posts

Betcha Morgan can skate circles around most of the drivers in Nascar .. The man is in good shape ,age has nothing to do with it. I call myself in good shape but he is a hand full to keep up with .