Jacksonville Hall of Fame

Tiger Tom Pistone
@tiger-tom-pistone
13 years ago
93 posts
Tiger Tom PistoneWould like to thank Jacksonville Hall of Fame for the awesome award and the induction the president Ronnie Rohn his wife Sue Rohn and Eddy McDonald Mr Buz McKin ,Joe Mcgovern ,Rob Jones, big Mark Hedeburk, Racer Carol and all the people who came to the Ceremony Banquet, to all of the inductees my fellow racers on and off the track, I was honored to be in your presence last night to each and everyone of you the great heros and great friends like Larry Frank, Tiny Lund, Curtis Turner, Fred Lorenzen, and all the ones that are missing today just know you're in my heart and prayers I never stop thinking of you this is your award too. The entire Board of Directors I Thank you for this great honor to be among the greatest names in the Jacksonville Hall of Fame is truly an honor!I want you all to know how thankful I am and my family is to each and everyone of you! To my friends and fans on and off Facebook without you none of this would be possible this is your award as much as it is mine, for keeping us the legends the pioneers of stock-car racing alive today. I'm extremely humbled by all of this! God bless you and again Thank you, your friend Tiger Tom
Video
Video
updated by @tiger-tom-pistone: 12/05/16 04:02:07PM
Tiger Tom Pistone
@tiger-tom-pistone
13 years ago
93 posts
There's three video links you have to click each one sorry I've been trying to combine into one it's been very hardThank youChrissy