Today Larry Frank won the Southern 500 49 years ago Happy Anniversay Dear Friend

Tiger Tom Pistone
@tiger-tom-pistone
13 years ago
93 posts
Lets all remember today that The great racer and legend Larry Frank won the Southern 500 49 Yeats ago!At one of the toughest Tracks in NASCAR if not the toughestTiger
updated by @tiger-tom-pistone: 12/05/16 04:02:07PM
Larry Frank
@larry-frank
13 years ago
14 posts
Thank you so much for remembering Tiger. It was very fitting that Larry tamed The Lady in Black that day 49 years ago because he sure set the standard for toughness himself. I was just reflecting today on how things have changed over the years. No cool suits in those day. Ha! Thank you again dear friend for remembering and we will never forget the special man that he was... -Margaret Frank
Tiger Tom Pistone
@tiger-tom-pistone
13 years ago
93 posts
You said that right Margaret, Larry tamed that track and shown all us racers a thing or two!Will never forget Larry never!Love Tiger
Tiger Tom Pistone
@tiger-tom-pistone
13 years ago
93 posts
When I heard Larry passed away it shocked me, I was numb!It's still hard to believe it!I miss him so much
Larry Frank
@larry-frank
13 years ago
14 posts
I still feel him here with me. I think I always will. He was so very much the biggest part of my life. To feel his presence here with me is a comforting thing and it gives me strength. He surely will always be missed. I love you Tiger and thank you so much for your friendship. He loved you like a brother. I am so blessed to have shared my life with him.
Tiger Tom Pistone
@tiger-tom-pistone
13 years ago
93 posts
Margaret you were very special to LarryThe love of his life!I love you too Margaret and my family loves youChrissy simply adores you if you ever need anything we are always here for youLarry will always be with you!Love Tiger
Tiger Tom Pistone
@tiger-tom-pistone
13 years ago
93 posts
He was a brother to me! The best! Always a phone cal away
Larry Frank
@larry-frank
13 years ago
14 posts
He ALWAYS reminded me to call Tiger if I needed a friend. He most definitely will always be with me and that helps me to be strong. I love the Pistone's too, all of you!! :)
Larry Frank
@larry-frank
13 years ago
14 posts
And I adore Chrissy.... Larry would love her to pieces.