Vintage Nascar posters from the 50's

Charlie Renner
@charlie-renner
9 years ago
1 posts

Vintage%20Cardboard%20race%20posters.JPG Shelby%20Race%20Corner%20poster%20%26%20pole%20poster.JPG Shelby%20Fair%20Race%20Poster%202%20pc.JPG Hello. I have a total of 8 vintage nascar posters I have had for 30 years. I lived in Charlotte in the 80's and while driving truck to Conover via backroads I came across a barn sale and bought these posters. The gentleman was 70-80 years old and had worked for Bruton Smith as a kid hanging these. I have a purchase I have to raise $ for and find myself having to sell these. The 2 Charlotte posters have wear but in good displayable shape, Slight tear to the GN piece, the Shelby Posters are unused but folded as I received them but otherwise excellent. pictures attached. Entertaining offers. I'd like to see them go to a true fan if possible. Thanks

updated by @charlie-renner: 12/05/16 04:00:58PM
02JEEPX
@02jeepx
9 years ago
2 posts

Great find! GLWS.

Dan Mullins
@dan-mullins
9 years ago
2 posts

Dear Mr Renner,

I am a NASCAR fan in Sydney Australia and hope to travel to the United States one day to see a race live.

I discovered this post from earlier this year on Racers Reunion and wondered if you found a buyer for the posters

they're exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks for your time sir

Dan

Dan Mullins
@dan-mullins
9 years ago
2 posts

Dear Mr Renner,

I am a NASCAR fan in Sydney Australia and hope to travel to the United States one day to see a race live.

I discovered this post from earlier this year on Racers Reunion and wondered if you found a buyer for the posters

they're exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks for your time sir

Dan