Vintage Cup Cars

Jackson Bradford
@jackson-bradford
12 years ago
13 posts

Does anybody have any information about racing old cup cars. I heard them talking about it on the goat rodeo last night and would like to learn more. I love the old cup cars. I know there are several races on the west coast, but do not know of many in the east. Any info would be appreciated.

updated by @jackson-bradford: 12/05/16 04:07:53PM
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
12 years ago
1,783 posts

Jackson...welcome aboard. Thanks for joining...and for listening to our radio show. I do not know of a lot of this type of vintage racing, but would love to see it get up and going. There is a guy we are going to have on our radio show next week named Bill Rhine. Check out his website at http://rhineenterprise.com

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Leon Phillips
@leon-phillips
12 years ago
626 posts

Hi Jaskson contack Gene Felton from Roswell GA 770 594 9660 he gets these cars and fix`es them up and race`s them there is a group club that do race these cars Road Atl VIR and Sebring FL and i think they are going to run Rockingham NC in 2013 good luck

david strachan
@david-strachan
12 years ago
8 posts

hello jack: if your interesed in buying a grand national car of 1962 vintage google 1962 ford stock cars and look for the # 92. Iv'e ran it on road courses and darlington(3 times @138 mph avg.)

the car is fresh with the engine about to be gone through before next season.

call for all the details if your interested

david strachan 613-476-3138 eve.

Jackson Bradford
@jackson-bradford
12 years ago
13 posts

Thanks Leon. Do they have a website with pictures?

Jackson Bradford
@jackson-bradford
12 years ago
13 posts

Thanks David. I'll take a look. As much as I would like, I'm not ready to buy or build one yet, but would like to watch and dream a little. I would love to have one. Maybe someday.

Leon Phillips
@leon-phillips
12 years ago
626 posts

Hi Jackson the web sit is www.genefeltonrestorations.com Gene is a 4 time I M S A Champion this man has got some bad A cars for sale he is a real cool guy good luck

Jackson Bradford
@jackson-bradford
12 years ago
13 posts

Wow, those are some nice cars and great videos, too. I love the Gene Felton Nova. Thanks Leon.