Discussions

julio g. marra

Hi!!! this is from aqusc o speedway & capitol raceway& cecil county drago way

ITS been many many moons ago,but i remember some very memoral times, i am retired now and living in florida,but still going strong in the racing...
@julio g. marra started 15 years ago - replies: 1
Don Good

GC Autograph

I have a great memory of GC. Right after the second Grand National race at Hickory Speedway in 1970, I was walking up and down pit row and getting...
@Don Good started 15 years ago - replies: 0
charlie morris

Foreign interests

I have not actively followed NHRA drag racing for some years mainly because there came a time when it was more about the money and the sponsors...
@charlie morris started 15 years ago - replies: 4
Tony20Fan

Dale vs. NASCAR 2009

Hey Everyone, hope your doing good. Got a question for you, Do you think Dale Jr. will be first in pts after HomeStead this time, and win the cup...
@Tony20Fan started 15 years ago - replies: 1
Bill Romine

Two questions.....

Are "we" running the whole race Sunday????Are "we" going to Atlanta??If we arent running the whole race on Sunday, then i want the 17 car to make...
@Bill Romine started 15 years ago - replies: 1
Bill Romine

2 sponsors for the vegas race

From Jayski.com#64 team signs two sponsors for Vegas: #64-Gunselman Motorsports has signed two companies to a one-race deal. Curtis Steel Co., of...
@Bill Romine started 15 years ago - replies: 0
TMC Chase

February 24 - This day in Petty history

1961 - Richard and Lee both wreck in separate twin 100 mile qualifying races for the Daytona 500. Lee is seriously injured, and his career is, for...
@TMC Chase started 15 years ago - replies: 1
Jim Seay

Wendell could have been among the truly elite drivers

For many years, my late father - Tom Seay - said,"If NASCAR and the NAACP had gotten behind Wendell, he could have been one of the real greats. He...
@Jim Seay started 15 years ago - replies: 3
Bill Romine

2nd duel

Anybody have an idea if the car had issues today??? Were we out there just getting our feet wet, getting ready for next week??
@Bill Romine started 15 years ago - replies: 1
debbie

bristol speedway

Were you or any of your buddies invited to the legends of racers to be held at Bristol If not wonder why
@debbie started 15 years ago - replies: 0
   / 44