Our girl is gone

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
15 years ago
3,259 posts
Well now that most of us have gotten Hannah out of our system you do know there is another one waiting in the wings to jump out on the stage and holler at you guys setting front of that pretty little screen you are staring at.Yup and she's got her ducks in a row and got her own website,and will help you get one too.Now you can look her up on sports illustrated or even on indy 500 page, but she has an attitude even the best here may not handle.So without further ado {most all already know her on a first name basis} you boys get ready for Danica next year because she is coming and got a pretty good steerperson to help her. Kelly has experience with brother jr so all you boys welcome her now when she appears OK?
updated by @johnny-mallonee: 12/05/16 04:02:07PM
Pete Banchoff
@pete-banchoff
15 years ago
279 posts
I still think Danicaaaaaa should race Johnny and Tim in late models first. This way she could see what real racin' is all about from the Master and the Legend. What 'cha think, Johnny??Pete
Henry Jones
@henry-jones
15 years ago
31 posts
Danica is going to get a lot of help from the NA$CAR brass. The organization needs a shot in the arm and this girl will be the one to do it......................at least for a while.
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
15 years ago
1,783 posts
This could be the beginning of the end for her...she is actually taking quite a risk.Pete, I think they should race peddle cars first...this way Danica would have a chance.

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Jay Sellers
@jay-sellers
15 years ago
65 posts
The Bumper cars. I'd pay to see that.
Jay Sellers
@jay-sellers
15 years ago
65 posts
Didn't you see the bumper cars that Joe posted pictures of that were street legal? Robbie Solesbee said:
Can you even find bumper cars at a fair anymore?

Jay Sellers said:
The Bumper cars. I'd pay to see that.
Ronda McKnight
@ronda-mcknight
15 years ago
63 posts
OK guys I have stayed out of this "Danica" talk for a while but I cant stay silent anymore. All I have to say is put me and Danica in identical 37 ford flatheads on the track at any short track in the area and we would she how much of a driver she is. She may wipe the track with me but it would be a very interesting race for sure. I'm not saying that I am that great of a driver, but I had to do things old school, not with my looks or my families money. I truly enjoy what I do and would never use the fact that I am a woman driver to try to get anywhere. Class is something that you can not buy!
Slim_Shady
@slim-shady
15 years ago
26 posts
you tell 'em Ronda !!!!!!!! Ronda McKnight said:
OK guys I have stayed out of this "Danica" talk for a while but I cant stay silent anymore. All I have to say is put me and Danica in identical 37 ford flatheads on the track at any short track in the area and we would she how much of a driver she is. She may wipe the track with me but it would be a very interesting race for sure. I'm not saying that I am that great of a driver, but I had to do things old school, not with my looks or my families money. I truly enjoy what I do and would never use the fact that I am a woman driver to try to get anywhere. Class is something that you can not buy!
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
15 years ago
3,259 posts
wow ronda you go girl thats all i can say at the moment
Leon Phillips
@leon-phillips
15 years ago
626 posts
WoW that`s Bench Racing at it`s best
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
15 years ago
1,783 posts
I'd put my money on Ronda!!! Ronda McKnight said:

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
15 years ago
3,259 posts
Ronda I havent heard of any incidents thats happened in your little circuit but now mind you this girl doesnt take lightly to someone putting her under pressure. Seems as though every time someone gets in her way or puts pressure on her she kinda gets really p/oed so after saying that girl just flat out outrun her and she will really stew over that, and maybe go stomping down the infield(hope it has rained lately)and get her tennis shoes muddy to see you. hmmmm i really dont think you have any worry because kelly aint going let her get ruffled so keep on driving as you were and remember second place is the first of the loosers see ya in turn 4 Jeff Gilder said:
I'd put my money on Ronda!!!

Ronda McKnight said:
Ronda McKnight
@ronda-mcknight
15 years ago
63 posts
Thanks for your vote of confidence. I would never say I am better than anyone else. but that would be a great show. Jeff Gilder said:
I'd put my money on Ronda!!!

Ronda McKnight said:
Jay Sellers
@jay-sellers
15 years ago
65 posts
I'm for Ronda. I'd bet on it.She sounds hungry for a contest!. That's enough for me. She's a proven winner too.
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
15 years ago
3,259 posts
ck out the blog powder puffs and perfumes sir--that might be to your liking also Jay Sellers said:
I'm for Ronda. I'd bet on it.She sounds hungry for a contest!. That's enough for me. She's a proven winner too.