Racersreunion Tour Update

Jimmy Johnson
@jimmy-johnson
11 years ago
123 posts

Just want to bring our members up to date with the Racersreunion Tour. For the last 3 weeks it has been non-stop. First was the Augusta county fair in Staunton Virginia, It was Sponsored by Eastside speedway in Waynesboro Va and also Interstate Mufflers in Staunton. Then it was up to Woodstock Va and the Shennandoah County fair for 12 days, Sponsored by The Comfort Inn in Woodstock and Ortts Electric in Edinburgh Va. Then it was down to Castlewood Va for the Russell County fair for 10 days. Sponsored be Ramey Chevrolet of Richlands Va. Now i am in Rocky Mount Va doing a 4 day promotion for Comfort Inn. On Monday The 16th of Sept will be going up to Edinburg Va for the Ole Tyme Festival, was there 2 years ago and about 30k people for 3 days. That will bring us up to Sept 24th and will be heading down to Hillsborough for the Big Occoneechee event, hoping to see a lot of our members there. The new Simulator is a big hit every where we go, Need sponsor for the Hillsborough event. Thanks Jimmy

updated by @jimmy-johnson: 12/05/16 04:00:58PM
Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
11 years ago
3,119 posts

See you in Occoneechee Jimmy.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
11 years ago
9,137 posts

Thanks for the update. Stay safe.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Margaret Sue Turner Wright
@margaret-sue-turner-wright
11 years ago
14 posts

This is great Jimmy! Be seeing you soon!

Thanks

MargaretSue