Racersreunion Tour Update.

Jimmy Johnson
@jimmy-johnson
11 years ago
123 posts

We are coming down to the end of year promotions with the RR Simulator, Have Just finished a festival in Apptomatix Va. and Rocky Mount Va at the Comfort Inn. This Saturday we will have the Simulator in Floyd Va, at Eco Village for an event showing the Curtis Turner Story,A must see, This event is sponsored by Franklin County Historical Sociaty.Margaret Sue Turner Wright will have memobillia and Autographed books for sale to help with funding Curtis Turner Musuem in Roanoke. Next week on the 15th and 16th Nov we will be in Morehead City NC at Kurtis Chevrolet doing a show. Come on out to these shows and enjoy driving the simulator, We will be open for the month of Dec, If anyone knows of an event,Please let me know, Or contact Jeff G at Racersreunion.

updated by @jimmy-johnson: 12/05/16 04:00:58PM
Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
11 years ago
9,137 posts

Good to hear of your travels, Jimmy.

Hope you may get to eat at the Sanitary while in Morehead City. One of my favorites.

http://www.sanitaryfishmarket.com/

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Margaret Sue Turner Wright
@margaret-sue-turner-wright
11 years ago
14 posts

Thanks so much for coming Jimmy!!! Hoping folks will come on to this party starting in about 15 minutes -plus a day or so! ha! See you then!!

Donna Youraine
@donna-youraine
11 years ago
2 posts

Thank you for stopping by the PAWS Thrift Store in Morehead City NC today Jimmy Johnson! Have a wonderful event at Kurtis Chevrolet and PAWS is right there with you "Race Cars Not Dogs"! I posted your photos on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/PAWS-of-Carteret/139153156096556 (Donna @ PAWS)

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
11 years ago
9,137 posts

Welcome to RacersReunion, Donna. Glad Jimmy steered you our way. One of my grandsons adopted a dog from the Mecklenburg County, NC shelter 6 weeks ago and Brownie graduated from Level 1 obedience training just Tuesday night!

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Donna Youraine
@donna-youraine
11 years ago
2 posts

What a doll your "Grand Dog Brownie is"! Adopt don't shop always the best policy! Looking forward to possibly having Jimmy back in Morehead January 19th at the PAWS Pet Expo.