Something Special. Thank you all.

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
9 years ago
3,119 posts

To each and every one of you who showed up in Mooresville yesterday (Saturday the 7th), no matter how long you were able to stay, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING A PART OF THAT. I personally had an awesome time, but I always do when I'm hanging out with the best of folks. I hope you each enjoyed it half as much as I did and then I'll know you had a blast.

A very special thank you to Mr. Bob Hissom who arranged discount admissions for us at both the N.C. Auto Racing Hall of Fame and Memory Lane. Also, a very special thank you to Alex Beam for discounting the admission AND for being there to personally greet our group upon arrival and to entertain us with some great stories. A very special thank you goes to Don Miller who came out in that lousy weather to spend some time with us and tell us some personal stories. It was a wonderful time.

I would also like to thank the staff of the N.C. Auto Racing Hall of Fame for their exceptional welcome to the facility. I am not mentioning names here for fear I will overlook one of the individuals who were so kind and accommodating.

I think I have to say, if I were rating all our RacersReunion adventure trips, this would have to be THE BEST. Thanks to everyone who made it happen.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

updated by @tim-leeming: 12/05/16 04:02:57PM
bill mcpeek
@bill-mcpeek
9 years ago
820 posts

will do everything I possibly can to make the next one,...

danny whitener
@danny-whitener
9 years ago
47 posts

Tim, It was great to get together and the tours were great. I believe everyone had a great time. I know Janice and I did. I felt a little honored when we went to Richard's Coffee Shop and got to sign into the Book of Honor and recieved the beaded key chain. While we were eating, one of the guys wanted me to talk with a little school girl about veterans for a school project. I missed the Walk of Fame but it was really nice to talk with this young lady and her Father. You know you just dont ever know what you will run into in life. I have truly met some great people since joining this Racers Reunion group and hope to meet many more. In closing want to send best wishes to Bill McPeek, missed him being there Saturday, alway enjoy bench racing with him. Plus I keep getting great progress reports from Dave Fulton, another great bench racer. Everybody take care and see you on the radio.

Devin
@devin
9 years ago
618 posts

My thoughts exactly, some of which are expressed in the video I just finished. Uploading here shortly.

Click here for Group Photo

Devin
@devin
9 years ago
618 posts

Missed you, Bill McPeek. You were in our thoughts

Robin L. Agner
@robin-l-agner
9 years ago
169 posts

As always is the case I had a fantastic time. It was great seeing and visiting with everyone. Thanks for putting it all together Tim and also for the Happy B-Day!

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
9 years ago
3,119 posts

The Happy Birthday was an added bonus, huh????? lol

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Robin L. Agner
@robin-l-agner
9 years ago
169 posts

You Bet!!

Devin
@devin
9 years ago
618 posts

Video 15 minutes (3 locations)