BACK TO FIVE LUG NUTS

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
8 years ago
3,119 posts

NASCAR issued a statement this morning which informs all teams that all cars must now have all FIVE lug nuts on the wheel when put on the car. Wonder what happens to the $35,000.00 Brian fined Tony? The Drivers' Union should fine Brian France a like amount for causing such trouble over a positive statement made by Tony Stewart.

Even more poignant, I believe, is now there is an entity that can force NASCAR to back down. Do any of you long time fans ever remember a time NASCAR backed off a position such as this one? Brian, you had better be looking for a real job because your destruction of NASCAR will either be complete, or you will be forced out. Maybe you could get a job posting all the old Late Model Sportsman records you all have stacked in boxes on the web so fans can access them.

It is my hope that the faster speed ever recorded in NASCAR will be your private jet leaving for the West Coast where you will be lost to history!

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

updated by @tim-leeming: 12/05/16 04:04:08PM
Blane Moon
@blane-moon
8 years ago
113 posts

Well said!