Rumors about A Legend-ary Member

Alex FL Racing Fan
@alex-fl-racing-fan
8 years ago
221 posts

There is a new rumor rumbling through Washington, D.C. this week. Rumor has it that a super-PAC led by Brian Z. France has switched allegiances from campaigns for Trump, Sanders, and Clinton to the new ARD (American Racing Drivers) party. Other contributors include Kyle Busch and Joe Gibbs.

The primaries just finished, as it was a heated battle between Tim Leeming and Patrick Reynolds for the spot. But in the end, Tim Leeming, THE Legend, won the party's nomination for the presidency with the campaign message "LEGENDary Reform!"!

There were originally rumors that Danica Patrick would be the Legend's running mate, but records show that she will not be 35 years of age until 2017, so instead Matt Kenseth was chosen to be the Vice-Presidential nominee.

updated by @alex-fl-racing-fan: 12/05/16 04:02:07PM
Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
8 years ago
3,119 posts

Well, well, Alex. Your creative juices were flowing for sure in this case. Not sure I could handle Kenseth on the ticket with me, but then again I could send him on a mission to confront ISIS face to face in a dark cave I suppose. When I am elected, I will put you on my Cabinet as Secretary of Weather. Your job will be to see no races are ever rained out. If you wish to have a private e-mail server, that's fine, because at this point, what difference does it make? Thank you for your support. Remember, "Making America Fast Again".

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Sandeep Banerjee
@sandeep-banerjee
8 years ago
360 posts

LOL Tim. Kenseth can sneak up on people in narrow, dark places no problem when he jumped on Brad after navigating in the space between haulers so tackling ISIS should be a cinch.

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
8 years ago
3,119 posts

Ladies and Gentlemen, my Secretary of State, Mr. Sandeep Banerjee!!!

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.