HEY GUESS Who is racing Saturday at the monster mile

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
14 years ago
3,259 posts
Can you believe it,Danica is jumping on one of the hardest tracks there are. Now why would her handlers do this, if she survives this track it will be a miracle. But then again she doesnt back down from much.So now we shall see if Go Daddy is really up to snuff-- TONY JR will be the man to applaud if this is a success.Whats that you just thought???? you dont think so? or are you in awe?? I know you dont think she can do it!!Tell us your feelings here, If you DARE
updated by @johnny-mallonee: 12/05/16 04:04:08PM
Ernest Sutton
@ernest-sutton
14 years ago
181 posts
This reminds me of Teresa Earnhardt's comment about Dale, Jr. either wanting to be a racercar driver or a rock star. I truly admire driving talent on the race track, but at this point in her driving career, I am just not seeing much potential for Danica in NASCAR racing. I believe this is more an attempt to advance her career as a rock star, more opportunities for publicity, and more opportunities for commercials. I would be interested in seeing a betting pool on how many laps they will run before she is a lap down & how many total laps down she will be at the end of the race............lots & lots of hype. Is this what NASCAR racing has become???
Leon Phillips
@leon-phillips
14 years ago
626 posts
OK i will B in Darlington Sat for the vintage race but i will jump on the wagan for the Master if no caution she will B one lap down by lap 15 at the end i will say 5 laps down i realy hope she dose good but that is one bad place if she can stay out of trouble i think her lap times will get better
terlank
@terlank
14 years ago
7 posts
Any woman much less a man that can drive a IRL racecar through the pack or even keep up with the pack is showing me something...much less get out of the car and look that good too!
Harvey Tollison
@harvey-tollison
14 years ago
226 posts
If I could I would go watch Danica race pedal cars.