The penality for a Crime Committed over a Thin Quarter

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
14 years ago
3,259 posts
Lance Armstrong has been said to have used Steroids to inhance his ride, beats the heck out of me how they figure that because he falls like rest of them and gets passed in some of the craziest places but still he is earmarked as a user!Jermie Mayfield was said to have used something,that something hasnt been definetly named yet. But he is marked for life for something almost to small to detect.Now Clint Boyer has been fined (his crew chief at least) $150,000.00 now thats the kind of money these dope carriers throw around isnt it?? Any way he lost his spot up front in the chase and all this happened over what, something as thin as a quarter and the quarter better be worn thin too. To me to much hype is being put on this because true he was close in Richmond but aint nobody that dumb to crawl back in bed with the same people that threatened you last week. Now correct me if I'm wrong but if these cars are built to specs and they are that fragile to bumps pushes and kisses then why use them, Richard has said it was well within the scope of prior to loading the car,could the "rough"road it traveled to NH shook it that bad to cause harm? Unless Richard pulls some of that potion out that Dale had hid in NC I dont see Clint back up front for the chase, theres to much sniggering going on in the big red trailer. Can you hear it???
updated by @johnny-mallonee: 03/06/19 12:38:21AM
Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
14 years ago
3,119 posts
Yep, Johnny, I hear it. And I keep hearing those FedEx envelopes from Toyko being ripped open as well.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

terlank
@terlank
14 years ago
7 posts
Nascar in turning into a bunch of engineers with a slide rule and all they want to do is talk about aerodynamics and fluid dynamics and density matter dynamics maybe someone should check Nascar and Brian France's stupidity dynamics.
Slim_Shady
@slim-shady
14 years ago
26 posts
no need to check little Brian. As Todd Bodine once said "you can't fix stoopid"
Harvey Tollison
@harvey-tollison
14 years ago
226 posts
Well legal on Sunday and after being transported to the R&D facility found illegal on Wednesday. Politics , the reason Rex said he left NASCAR. I believe they didn't want Clint to win so they were going to find a reason. Check the top 10 and see how many pass ! Is racing getting to technical, yes !!!!!!!!
Slim_Shady
@slim-shady
14 years ago
26 posts
Fellas you gotta look at the bigger picture. Bowyer still gets credit for the win. The fine was a hefty one at $150,000.00. But the 150 driver point penalty is the key. The point penalty all but assures that Clint Bowyer will not be the 2010 TOYOTA Cup champion.......oops.......Sprint Cup Champion
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
14 years ago
3,259 posts
good pun there Slim it seems as though they getting their hands into more and more into racing slowely but deeply at the same time do you know how to say toy auto
Ted Brown
@ted-brown
14 years ago
34 posts
Stuff like this is the reason I don't like big-time "stock car" racing.The pile of crap just keeps getting deeper.NASCAR is about as screwed up as the government, and we all know how bad that is!
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
14 years ago
3,259 posts
Slowely but surely the old way is creeping back into the limelight. Just watch and read, things are being said quietly in the room. The pawns are being put into place as you read this. Soon,very soon there will be a major changing of the show. Not just the bigtime guys up front but the whole show will change. Old time ways will be put into place and the program will be something you have only read about. Its coming and coming faster every day. When the Old World Racing System resumes play you will wonder if you are in hog heaven..
Ted Brown said:
Stuff like this is the reason I don't like big-time "stock car" racing.The pile of crap just keeps getting deeper.NASCAR is about as screwed up as the government, and we all know how bad that is!
Ted Brown
@ted-brown
14 years ago
34 posts

I hope you're right Johnny!It's time for a change.Thanks, Ted.
Johnny Mallonee said:
Slowely but surely the old way is creeping back into the limelight. Just watch and read, things are being said quietly in the room. The pawns are being put into place as you read this. Soon,very soon there will be a major changing of the show. Not just the bigtime guys up front but the whole show will change. Old time ways will be put into place and the program will be something you have only read about. Its coming and coming faster every day. When the Old World Racing System resumes play you will wonder if you are in hog heaven..

Ted Brown said: