Significant milestone for RacersRunion

Tommy Buxton
@tommy-buxton
15 years ago
53 posts
We are 104 pictures away from 20,000 pictures posted on this website. That is incredible.I think Jeff Gilder should be recognized for the foresight and vision he had in starting this site.I spend many hours looking through these pictures and would like to personally thank you Jeff for just having a dream,all of the hard work ,time and effort that you put into this.Thank you to everyone that comes here,contributes and follows this site.
updated by @tommy-buxton: 12/03/16 05:48:10PM
Pete Banchoff
@pete-banchoff
15 years ago
279 posts
I'll second that, Tommy. Not only is there a great history in pictures about NASCAR, but Jeff has allowed us to have clubs for our local hero's as well. No other site can touch Racers Reunion! This is a must for any race fan!Thanks Jeff.Pete
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
15 years ago
3,259 posts
there are several sites around that cater to racing,most are about the modern segment and very few are of ( BACK IN THE DAY)--there are some that have cars that are for show but dont touch types of vehicles---look at bobbys car , true in his eyes its a work of art but at the end of the week its play time for him and the car, those are real cars of yesterday and tomorrow and as ole D.W. says oh by the way i havent seen jeffs hand out for that "awful" word yet either. Sometimes i think you get more help by not asking for it---but this site is informative--(i learn something every time i come here) its entertaining, its colorful,its down to earth,its personal,everyone has their own little space, and above all its fun to associate with people from the past and most importantly the present,some will be there in the future, its got that old family flair that racing used to have so may the pens fly,the keys chatter,and the airways sing because i know all have their idea of whats so exciting about this site-----green flag go go go
Paul Zappardino
@paul-zappardino
15 years ago
40 posts
Yes a "BIG" THANK YOU for JEFF!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Henry Jones
@henry-jones
15 years ago
31 posts
There is only one other web site that can rival Racers Reunion on the amount of nostalgic information being recorded into archive form and that is Atlas F1 (The Nostalgic Forum - TNF). And, they have been operating since 1998. This group is closing the gap fast.Thanks Jeff and thanks to the Racers Reunion sponsors.