Birthdays in Timeline?

TMC Chase
@tmc-chase
6 years ago
4,073 posts

Over the past couple of weeks, I've noticed my activity page is filled with daily birthday notifications in the timeline. This is in addition to the left hand frame of thumbnails of those having birthdays. Not to be a jerk, but is it really necessary to have them fill the timeline too - especially when so few of the names are regular contributors to this site? I'm OK with the side frame as a visual reminder - but I personally don't prefer having them threaded into the timeline. There isn't a lot going on here these days, but it doesn't help to have all that additional info.

--
Schaefer: It's not just for racing anymore.
Devin
@devin
6 years ago
618 posts

Hi TMC,

True.  There was a program update several weeks ago. The Birthdays are only showing on the main activity page in as far as I can tell., not each person's individual timeline page.  There is a "bug" with the program at the moment which has been reported.

As of now, the setting has been changed to not appear on the main activity page.  You should see that they do not appear there tomorrow morning.  If they show up tomorrow we'll file another report.

Thank you for you thoughts.  Hope you had a great Memorial Day.

Devin

updated by @devin: 06/01/18 06:46:52AM