15 years ago
12 posts
Who's going and when?
updated by @rick-pappy-stief: 12/14/16 08:50:11AM
RONNIE BOWERS
@ronnie-bowers
15 years ago
7 posts
PAPPY AS A MEMBER OF BEST OF TIMES NOSTALGIA DRAG RACING ASSOC . -A HOST OF THE EVENT . I WILL GO ALL 3 DAYS !
Doug Rice
@doug-rice
15 years ago
5 posts
This is going to be a big show getting a lot of e-mails and phone calls. Don't forget May15-17!!Anyone wanting to contact me (dougl78@yahoo.com) or (804-536-2305). We are planning to work and make this the largest nostalgia event east of the Mississippi and with the help of all this can happen. We have also created - The Best Of Times Nostalgia Drag Racing Assoc. so come on guys an gals sign up with us.You can copy a membership form off of suffolkracewayreunion.com
Marc Wesler
@marc-wesler
15 years ago
1 posts
Hey Guys,Thanks for all the support so far. The entire staff at VMP is really excited to be the host of the 2009 Nostalgia Little Guy Nationals as well as the Suffolk Raceway Reunion. It will be an action packed weekend with something for everyone. It will be here before we know.Thanks to Doug, Johney, and Wolfman as well as everyone with Best Of Times Drag Racing for all their help.
JD Frantz
@jd-frantz
15 years ago
1 posts
Will go all three days. hope to stay at the track.
Rick "Pappy" Stief
@rick-pappy-stief
15 years ago
12 posts
I'll stay all three days too !! I should get there on Thursday afternoon.
Diane Sox
@diane-sox
15 years ago
1 posts
Unfortunately, I have to work on Friday, but plan to be there both Saturday and Sunday early. I also hear Linda Vaughn will be there as will Big Daddy Don Garlits. I missed last year due to a family thing, but the year before was an awesome turnout. These guys really do a tremendous job putting this event on. I look foward to seeing everyone..
RONNIE BOWERS
@ronnie-bowers
15 years ago
7 posts
NEWES . . . AT GROUPS. . . BEST OF TIMES !
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
15 years ago
1,783 posts
I'm going!! ...for the whole deal...hopefully! and bringin the RacersReunion TV team to get some good ol BS...er...ah.. I mean racin stories. So pollish up your line of bs...I mean stories ....and get ready. We're gonna put you on the camera....and make you famous...again!

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Ed Miller
@ed-miller
15 years ago
1 posts
I'll be there all three days and hope to bring lots of Mopars with me. It is going to be a GREAT show. Ed Miller
RONNIE BOWERS
@ronnie-bowers
15 years ago
7 posts
MEMBERSHIP . . . BEST OF TIMES . . . GO TO GROUPS - BEST OF TIMES - CLICK ON WEBSITE SUFFOLKRACEWAYREUION.COM CLICK ON BOCOME MEMBER !
Bob Kinker
@bob-kinker
15 years ago
1 posts
I'm planning on being there all 3 days! Looks like a lot of FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tom Bergfield
@tom-bergfield
15 years ago
8 posts
I plan on going all 3 days. The only thing nstalgic I'll be bringing may well be just me. The new car build is going SLOW!
Don Teague
@donald-teague
15 years ago
17 posts
Dont know why it took me so long to get to this page, just didnt look at forum section.You know I have to go, since Suffolk was considered my home track for 60s and 70s. That concrete was always known for great traction. It seems EVERYBODY from those years made it to Suffolk.
Jack Thomas
@jack-thomas
15 years ago
14 posts
Had a great time @ Suffolk last year. Adding some racing is a great idea.
Tom Scott
@tom-scott
15 years ago
1 posts
I wil be coming up friday morning. Hope to have both cars ready. I'll be staying all three days.
Bob Wenzelburger
@bob-wenzelburger
15 years ago
5 posts
I'll be arriving at the hotel on Thursday, and plan on attending all 3 days. Thinking about packing my bags now.Bob
Rick "Pappy" Stief
@rick-pappy-stief
15 years ago
12 posts
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it with the car this year. I blew up at Cecil County last weekend, and I don't think I'll have the new motor done in time. I was really excited about coming down and meeting as many of you as I could.
Bob Wenzelburger
@bob-wenzelburger
15 years ago
5 posts
You can still come without the car. Spectating is fun too.Bob Rick "Pappy" Stief said:
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it with the car this year. I blew up at Cecil County last weekend, and I don't think I'll have the new motor done in time. I was really excited about coming down and meeting as many of you as I could.
Ron Horton
@ron-horton
15 years ago
22 posts
I'll be there.Looking forward to a great event.
eddie akam
@eddie-akam
15 years ago
1 posts
Eddie Akam, on May15, 2009
Bob Wenzelburger
@bob-wenzelburger
15 years ago
5 posts
There are 200+ photos from the event at Hope you find something you like.Bob