AND SOMETHING NEW FOR THE BOYS THAT PLAY IN THE DIRT and for those that squeal around on pavement

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
9 years ago
3,259 posts

Americas first Factory Backed and Factory Built Dirt Late Model series, the Chevrolet Performance Super Late Model Series , has another first, as financing is now available for the Chevrolet Performance CT 525 Engine that power the race cars in the series.

Once again, we are setting new industry standards as the leader in economical Dirt Late Model racing by making it easier to purchase a Chevrolet Performance CT 525 Engine, stated Chevrolet Performance Super Late Model Series Founder and Director Mike Vaughn. Since were a series that likes to do things that have never been done before, we have established a working relationship with an outside lender that is offering a 24-month, no-money-down financing program for competitors with approved credit.

The Chevrolet Performance Super Late Model Series is offering a $499-a-month payment for 24 months with no money down with approved credit for both the Chevrolet Performance CT 525 Engine and the Turn Key Kit. For more information about financing, contact the Chevrolet Performance Super Late Model Series Tour Development Manager Brad Smith at 336/816-7223.

The engine is available for free next-day delivery anywhere in the Southeast from NeSmith Chevrolet, Buick, GMC in Claxton, Georgia, for $7,195. They also have an interchangeable Turn Key Kit that includes everything except the carburetor, fuel pump, power steering pump, or headers that is also available for $2,259. To place an order, call Tim Bland at 877/497-3624.

updated by @johnny-mallonee: 12/05/16 04:09:31PM
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
9 years ago
3,259 posts

Now I wonder what that would look like in an old modified

bill mcpeek
@bill-mcpeek
9 years ago
820 posts

Johnny, send me $7500.00 and I'll show you what it looks like in an old modified..lol...

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
9 years ago
9,137 posts

That's a good one, Bill!

Hey, Johnny - is Claxton, Georgia, home of the $7500 motor - named after ole Daddy Claxton?

Here's to Daddy Claxton, may his name forever stand,
Will he be remembered through parts of all our land?
His earthly race is over, the curtain 'round him falls,
We'll carry him home to vict'ry on the Wabash Cannonball

I can see Dizzy Dean right now singing that to PeeWee Reese on the Saturday afternoon CBS Game of the Week after a Falstaff or two!

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
9 years ago
3,259 posts

Well Falstaff was brewed just up the road between Kathleen Ga and Hawkinsville Ga. but Claxton is really known for those Delicious Fruitcakes that everyone waits for each year. Oh and that Claxton Chicken you crave is also served up there too..