Hotpants contest at York PA Natiionals 1972

Susan   Mundis
@susan-mundis
10 years ago
4 posts

Just wondering if anyone has a video of the York Pa 1972 Nationals . They had a hotpants contest that night and I was one of three girls who won out of about 50

updated by @susan-mundis: 12/05/16 08:53:26AM
Hank(Brian) Hankins
@hankbrian-hankins
10 years ago
3 posts
I have a few photos from the event pics by Eric brooks it might be 1971 .
Hank(Brian) Hankins
@hankbrian-hankins
10 years ago
3 posts
Add pics
Hank(Brian) Hankins
@hankbrian-hankins
10 years ago
3 posts
One more
Susan   Mundis
@susan-mundis
10 years ago
4 posts

Thank you, but these pics aren't the ones I was talking about. I had long blond hairand I knowit was the Nationals that night ; funny cars were racing. Maybe it was71 but I think it was 1972 when I raced my 1968 SS white Camaro that summer.

Susan   Mundis
@susan-mundis
10 years ago
4 posts

I got the dvd ,J Amos. thank you for sending it to me.

But this hot pants contest was a different one. This was taken, I think May 1972. The one I was in was in the middle of summer, hot out and 1972. We had to walk down the runway when the light turned green. I wore knee high brown boots, gold hot pants and a short sleeve dark brown top and long blond hair.

thanks agian

Susan   Mundis
@susan-mundis
10 years ago
4 posts

I just found a picture from that day but of only the trophy. On back of the pic it says August 71

I really thought it was 1972 . If anyone has any pictures of the hot pants contest, please enter them. thank you!

KEN CHRONISTER
@ken-chronister
10 years ago
1 posts
1972 i'm sure iwas there but a race car and no money left for a camera let alone flim !!! sorry ken ,but since i'm on here does anyone have any pic's of the funny car of Eli's auto parts east berlin pa.it was 69 cuda hemi injected b/a if anyone has any thanks in advance .i worked on this car in 68 and ithink we had in 69 also