Honk If You Survived the Mayan Apocalypse

Bobby Williamson
@bobby-williamson
12 years ago
907 posts

Well, kind of looks like the Mayan Apocalypse didn't get off the ground. Yup, 6:11 AM, the magical Mayan time came and went. No earthquakes, no reversal of the earth's magnetic fields, the caldera that is yellow stone park did not erupt........ Not nary a thing happened!! It was the sound of apocalyptical silence. So, what in the world happened, or, actually, did not happen? The Mayan 'long calendar' as our modern 'experts' named it, just stopped in 2012....for whatever reason. The Mayans did not actually say......."hey y'all the world's gonna end" ........they just stopped working on their calendar. Our modern-day experts led my the "History Channel" went into overdrive, and concluded it HAD TO MEAN THE WORLD WAS KA-BLOOEY!! The History Channel even a day-long extravaganza "2012 the END IS NOW" on December 20 (the last actual day, according to those who calculate such mess, of our existence). Jesus Christ, is crystal clear on the topic and states that only the Father knows the hour, and when that hour reallycomes,every eye will see........not the Mayans or the Egyptians, or the alignment of the pyramids, or the quatraines of Nostradamus can ever predict such an event. Just another ploy to gain attention in the all-important Nielsen ratings......and we thought NASCAR had some nutty ideas......Welcome to the future.

updated by @bobby-williamson: 12/05/16 04:10:12PM
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
12 years ago
1,783 posts

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
12 years ago
3,259 posts

I just rotated the disk as shown by Jeff ---and the world goes on :)

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
12 years ago
3,259 posts

I forgot to H O N K ----- my horn goes Beep Beep Beep

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
12 years ago
9,137 posts

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
TMC Chase
@tmc-chase
12 years ago
4,073 posts

--
Schaefer: It's not just for racing anymore.
Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
12 years ago
9,137 posts

What we think of as a traditional horn did not became popular until the early 1900s. The invention of the assembly lined Ford Model T with its classic Aoogah sound is what many people have in mind when they think of retro horns (and this horn sound is still available and quite popular!) However, the original classic horn was actually called the Klaxon.

--
Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
12 years ago
9,137 posts

DIVE... DIVE... DIVE!!!

--
Patsy Thompkins ~ Keisler
@patsy-thompkins-keisler
12 years ago
559 posts

Good...answer, Mama!! I'll meet you here, sometime next Tuesday..

@patsy-thompkins-keisler
12 years ago
559 posts

Well...said, Bobby..and that is why you are my Dear Friend!! Now, after reading everybody's replies..I have to go find a horn...LOL

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
12 years ago
9,137 posts

Patsy,

You can always honk yer nose or even plunk yer magic twanger!

--
@patsy-thompkins-keisler
12 years ago
559 posts

They...are wondering, what in the world I have gotten into around here to be laughing so hard!! I can just see Bopper and Hugh....doing a skit...right now...LOL!! Back to the "Days of Radio" LOL!!!

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
12 years ago
3,259 posts

That worked in the air as well as in the water you know

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
12 years ago
3,259 posts

Beep Beep Beep--My horn went Beep Beep Beep. but I still cant get it out of second gear. Beep-Beep

JAck Redd
@jack-redd
12 years ago
111 posts

I can't believe that people believe this stuff.