Earnhardt info

RICK GEORGESON
@rick-georgeson
15 years ago
3 posts
Since I joined up last Sunday, (08/30/'09) I've been amazed @ the amount ofpics & historic material you have here. I was steered here by a person on anotherforum who suggested that this might be the place to go to find the answers tosome of my questions. Boy did he hit the nail on the head. I've found a pic of acar that I had only heard rumors of, and pics of cars I didn't know existed. Thanksto all the contributors, and the people that run this site that have made me feellike one of the family right off the bat.I have been a Dale Earnhardt fan since the mid 80's. I've started building modelsagain recently, after years away from the hobby. I'm trying to collect or build asmany of Dale's cars as I can in plastic or die cast. As you know, info on some ofhis early cars is slim to none. So I turn to the members here for help. Right nowI'm working on the FORD Falcons Dale drove @ his local tracks early on. I've seena pic of the yellow/black #8, I just found a pic of the white/black #87 here, & thereare a couple of pics of a white/orange #81A that may or may not have been drivenby him. If you have info on these, ( or any of Dale's early cars ), please contact me.No tidbit of info is too small, no pic is to blurry for me not to appreciate receiving it.Thanks,......RICK
updated by @rick-georgeson: 12/03/16 05:48:11PM
J.C. HAYES
@jc-hayes
15 years ago
37 posts
DON'T FOR GET TO JOIN THE BIG E &LITTLE E CLUBS TOO JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU WANT A PIC JUST CLICK &TAKE IT FOR YOURSELF