Florida Keys Racers Reunion 1st Annual Sailfish Tournament Nov 24

Capt. Chris Johnson
@capt-chris-johnson
15 years ago
2 posts
Aaron Patterson, of Coastal Angler Magazine, and Capt. Marlin Scott, of From the Water Show and Magazine, have informed me of the Racers Reunion 1st Annual Sailfish Tournament to be held in the Keys on November 24. The ad in Coastal Angler says to visit www.RacersReunion.com for more information, but I see nothing here. I am very interested in getting involved. Please let me know how. Thanks! Capt. Chris Johnson, www.SeaSquaredCharters.com
updated by @capt-chris-johnson: 12/03/16 05:48:11PM
Rob Amos2
@rob-amos2
15 years ago
7 posts
Chris we are getting the details together. This will be the first of many in the keys. Being that we have little time to pull this together. We are having a simple tournament. We are having a World Wide Auction to fish with our Nascar Drivers Retired and Present. As names become available we will post them on this site. Right now we are focusing on the Hall Of Fame event on Oct 19-11. Come Monday we will come up to speed on details. The Host Marina is Key West Harbour, on Stock Key. We do need Boats and Captains. Let me know what you can do. All the bestRob AmosV.P.Geoff Bodine's Waxing Frenzy
Capt. Chris Johnson
@capt-chris-johnson
15 years ago
2 posts
Happy to offer my services. www.SeaSquaredCharters.com
Rob Amos2
@rob-amos2
15 years ago
7 posts
Chris at this time we are cancelling the event. Having a hard time getting current drivers . They want to come but they do not make up their own schedules. They are looking to see when we can get the most participation from them. So we will post a future date. Sorry for the inconvienence,but we want to have a first class event.All the bestRob