Uploaded Photos MUST Include a Description

Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
7 years ago
1,783 posts

Hey folks,

All photo uploads have to be approved by an admin before they are posted. They will remain in a "pending" stage until approved. They will NOT be approved unless they include a description. The reason for this....there's no way to find them in search without a description and / or tags. They become lost in the tens of thousands of photos here with out a description.

The description should include (when possible) the driver's name, year or era, car type, car number, race track, series, and / or anything that would help someone find this photo in a search.

By the way...this is not a new rule. We've required this action for the past several years.

Thank you for understanding.

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®

updated by @jeff-gilder: 01/18/20 05:20:38AM
Dennis  Garrett
@dennis-garrett
7 years ago
560 posts

Jeff,

Is there anyway of this page is being shown/view every time someone post an photo on this website.

Dennis Garrett

Richmond,Va.

Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
7 years ago
1,783 posts

[quote="Dennis Garrett"]

Jeff,

Is there anyway of this page is being shown/view every time someone post an photo on this website.

Dennis Garrett

Richmond,Va.

[/quote]

Dennis,

I can't show the page, but I did add the verbiage to the upload screen. Thanks for the feedback.

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®

updated by @jeff-gilder: 01/18/20 05:20:38AM
dan beddingfield
@dan-beddingfield
6 years ago
11 posts

HI, CAN SOME ONE TELL ME HOW I CAN POST A QUESTION ON THE SITE/

THANKS DAN

--
miss3bad
TMC Chase
@tmc-chase
6 years ago
4,073 posts

Couple of ways. Go to Forum & click into a category. Then click the + sign in the upper right corner to create a new post where you can ask a question.

You can also type a question in the box at the top of your Timeline page. I THINK it shows up on the Activity home page for all to see and respond.

Hope that helps.

--
Schaefer: It's not just for racing anymore.