Discussions

Johnny Mallonee

another great drag strip from yesteryear 96 drag Strip middle ga

Out on Hiway 96 was where Houston County Dragway was born, alongside the quarter mile dirt track in the 60's Many a racer went there to drag there...
@Johnny Mallonee started 12 years ago - replies: 0
Johnny Mallonee

GHOST TRACK FROM THE MIDDLE GA AREA

The great Camp wheeler Drag strip was our favorite hang out during my highschool years.Its gone now but not forgotten.. Anyone remember Camp...
@Johnny Mallonee started 12 years ago - replies: 2
David l steelman

Best reading -racebook

Driving with the Devil by Neal Thompson (three rivers press, NY)Southern moonshine, Detroit Wheels, and the birth of NascaBest most interesting...
@David l steelman started 12 years ago - replies: 2
Harlow Reynolds

JEFF GORDON FORD

WISH JEFF WOULD START A FORD TEAM.2THANKS------HARLOW REYNOLDS---LYNCHBURG,VA
@Harlow Reynolds started 12 years ago - replies: 1
paul crawford

greater pittsburgh speedway aka clinton speedway

still exists as a ghost as seen from above..strange the track still exists as its been closed since late 60's..origionally dirt then paved w a...
@paul crawford started 12 years ago - replies: 1
Diane Whitlow

Stick

In the late 60s and early 70s my husband used to help with Freddy Smith's race car and we were at Concord, Metrolina, Carolina, Gaffney and Shelby...
@Diane Whitlow started 12 years ago - replies: 0
Ron Goldsmith

f/c altered states.

Thanks Randy for the joy you have brought to myself with the pictures. And im sure that the people that were able to watch you make your passes had...
@Ron Goldsmith started 12 years ago - replies: 0
Mark Palczewski

1980 Mason-Dixon 500

I attended the 1980 Mason-Dixon 500 in Dover. I was only 18 and still in HS. I was a huge NASCAR fan and photographing NASCAR was a hobby. After...
@Mark Palczewski started 12 years ago - replies: 3
Dave Kramer

New Bremen (Ohio) Speedway

Hi everyone, Ive been researching the old speedway here in my hometown of New Bremen for about the past twenty years, an addicting, fun project....
@Dave Kramer started 12 years ago - replies: 7
Jim Wilmore

How does one get an autograph from Terry?

I would like to get Terry's 2003 Darlington Win car, the Kelleogg's "Got Milk" Chevy autographed, does anyone know Terry's official fan club...
@Jim Wilmore started 12 years ago - replies: 1
   / 44