Discussions

mack tatum

Hey Steve Mack here email me at chevyx7@aol.com or call me 804-338-9065 Looking forward to hearing from you!!!

Steve call me at 804-338-9065 or e-mail me at chevyx7@aol.com
@mack tatum started 13 years ago - replies: 1
Karl Swinea *Bonez*

racing

My uncle at Mt. Clemens Racetrack *michigan*
@Karl Swinea *Bonez* started 13 years ago - replies: 0
Darwin Doll

Like Vintage Wine

They don't come any better. You can take that to the bank.
@Darwin Doll started 13 years ago - replies: 0
Charlie Hulsizer

Limefire

I wasn't there at the time, but everyone tells me that Limefire was one of the biggest crowd pleasers (next to Wally Bell's hole shots) at the...
@Charlie Hulsizer started 13 years ago - replies: 1
TMC Chase

May 11 - This day in Petty history

1958 - Bob Welborn wins a 150 lap race at Greensboro Fairgrounds Speedway driving a #44 Chevy for Julian Petty. Lee Petty finishes 2nd in an...
@TMC Chase started 13 years ago - replies: 0
TMC Chase

May 10 - This day in Petty history

1980 - Richard wins the Music City 420 at Nashville International Raceway (the fairgrounds speedway). My dad got to see the win, but I missed it...
TMC Chase

May 6 - This day in Petty history

1978 - Joe Millikan wins the Alabama Sportsman 300 late model sportsman race from the pole at Talladega driving a Petty Enterprises #04 Dodge...
TMC Chase

May 2 - This day in Petty history

1971 - Buddy Baker wins the Rebel 400 at Darlington in a #11 Petty Enterprises Dodge.
TMC Chase

April 24 - This day in Petty history

1960 - Lee wins at Asheville-Weaverville Speedway. Richard was 9th. The race was scheduled for 200 laps - but it was ended at 167 laps because of...
TMC Chase

April 23 - This day in Petty history

1960 - Lee finishes 2nd and Richard finishes 3rd in a 200 lap race at Greenville-Pickens Speedway in South Carolina.1961 - Richard wins from the...
@TMC Chase started 13 years ago - replies: 1
   / 44