Discussions

Lorie Bilbow Bohnert

2010 Pocono Drag Reunion

Love the pics!!!! Heard it was a great time...had by all!!!! My Mom was thrilled! Already has pics in the mail! Thanks to you all!!!
@Lorie Bilbow Bohnert started 14 years ago - replies: 0
MoPar Mike Schwartz

Identify the Alky

Hey guys, can you help me identify some of thesebeautiful BB Funny Cars(& Altereds)??? I could really use the help!Thanks,Dragster Mike
@MoPar Mike Schwartz started 14 years ago - replies: 1
Mike Ray2

Wake Country Speedway Roar's Into Action Friday August 6,2010

Wake County Speedway Roar's Into Action Friday August 6,2010July 29,2010Raleigh,N.C..By Mike Ray and Ms.HotrodThe finest stars and cars of North...
@Mike Ray2 started 14 years ago - replies: 0
MoPar Mike Schwartz

'Double A' Dale - the Professor

Who doesn't recognize the name Dale Armstrong?If you don't know the name, you don't know Drag Racing!The first time I saw Dale was at Pat Cress's...
@MoPar Mike Schwartz started 14 years ago - replies: 0
Steve Altergott

Byron Dragway 1977

AnybodyseeDon and Tom Ivo rolling around in the pits punching each other?
@Steve Altergott started 14 years ago - replies: 0
Steve Altergott

Fred at work

@Steve Altergott started 14 years ago - replies: 4
Jim Gonia

Got my 66 Fairlane to the track

Finally got it out. I have changed just about everything and was a bit concerned. It ran well for the conditions. The best pass was 9.10 @ 148.78....
@Jim Gonia started 14 years ago - replies: 5
Toddy   bray   baxter

older martin cup car

hey jimmy just had a quick question could you get me any information on chasis # 51 CAR WAS BUILT 97 RACED IN 98/99 THANKS
@Toddy bray baxter started 14 years ago - replies: 0
Jon W. Lundberg, Sr.

The Greek in 1963 -- HELP!!

Hello!I'm in the process of appraising Ron Johnson's beautiful re-creation of "CHIZLER V". The car was completed in late 1962 - witha shorty body -...
@Jon W. Lundberg, Sr. started 14 years ago - replies: 33
chuck thorne

race at concord speedway

this is chuck thorne from bench-built transmissions. i am sponsoring a race at concord speedway on july 31st for vintage stockcars. this race pays...
@chuck thorne started 14 years ago - replies: 0
   / 44