Discussions

TMC Chase

With Daytona just around the corner

Two good ones about Daytona racing. I highly doubt this one has been in print in over 20+ years. Written by Bill Neely, who wrote many other...
@TMC Chase started 12 years ago - replies: 0
TMC Chase

More of my Petty collection

More coffee table books vs. reading. But must-haves for Petty fans. I have copy #2357 of this one - and autographed by RP (and that's NOT Richard...
@TMC Chase started 12 years ago - replies: 0
Harvey Tollison

Racing movies

I agree on Tiny Lund Hard Charger was the best , even though my sister is seen in it kissing Richard Petty
@Harvey Tollison started 12 years ago - replies: 2
TMC Chase

My review of Ray Fox book

Ray Lamm mentioned Godwin Kelly's book about Ray Fox. A couple of years ago, I wrote a review about it as well as one by Dr. Stephen Olvey about...
@TMC Chase started 12 years ago - replies: 1
dewey livengood

racing movies

red line 7000 and thunder in the carolinas were the best sure hope nobody puts that tom cruise movie on
@dewey livengood started 12 years ago - replies: 0
Jeff Gilder

Looking for an old Racing Movie?

I along with everyone else I know would like to have a copy of the 1967 Tiny Lund Movie, Hard Charger. If anyone has a copy...let me know.
@Jeff Gilder started 12 years ago - replies: 0
Jeff Gilder

Have you read Declarations of Stock Car Independents?

These stories are virtually unedited! Just as they were told to author, Perry Allen Wood. I enjoyed them all.
@Jeff Gilder started 12 years ago - replies: 1
Jeff Gilder

Carl Olson Inducted Into the British Drag Racing Hall of Fame

Read full story HERE
@Jeff Gilder started 12 years ago - replies: 0
Jeff Gilder

Good Old Days Series Rules

HISTORIC CLEVELAND COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS SPEEDWAY GOOD OLD DAYS SERIES RULE BOOK GOOD OLD DAYS SERIES...
@Jeff Gilder started 12 years ago - replies: 2
Thomas Warren2

The Farmer

Someone mentioned on the show about how the seat arrangement was on one of his cars. It would seem normal for Arnie to drive, It's not much...
@Thomas Warren2 started 12 years ago - replies: 1
   / 44