Discussions

bradley scott pike

joy fair

HI EVERY ONE WOW! I HAVE MORE STORIES THAT I CAN TYPE.MY FATHER RAYMOND PIKE DID LOTS OF BODY WORK ON JOYS CARS IN THE 60'S AND 70'S HIS MOST...
@bradley scott pike started 14 years ago - replies: 3
Patrick Fogel

A really nice guy!

I had the pleasure of meeting JAck when I was with Don Garlits in Richmond for the Little Guy Nationals. He was funnier than a fart in a scuba tank...
@Patrick Fogel started 14 years ago - replies: 1
wayne r mckibbon

hockley valley speedway orangeville ontario

have old photos of hockey valley speedway
@wayne r mckibbon started 14 years ago - replies: 5
Richard Trivette

NASCAR HOF 2011 Class

Who do you think will be inducted in tomorrows 2011 class, andwhat are your thoughts on the voting process?Also, I want to personaly Thank everyone...
@Richard Trivette started 14 years ago - replies: 0
Errol Rafuse

ERTL Model

Anybody know where you can buy an ERTL SANDY ELLIOT 1968 MUSTANG MODEL? I know they are not made anymore but would like to find one,thanks,Errol.
@Errol Rafuse started 14 years ago - replies: 20
bigblk665

Make a Movie about the Bob Glidden story.

A movie about the life and times of Bob Glidden and his family would be awesome. I'm talking about a major motion picture. That is rooted in...
@bigblk665 started 14 years ago - replies: 0
Bill Rankin

DeLand Raceway Park "The Drive-In Race Track"

DeLand Raceway was operated by promoter Jim Trickey until the early 1970's and was basically shut down by the city as housing developements moved...
@Bill Rankin started 14 years ago - replies: 0
Danny Casteel

nascar

Was'nt Frank one of the few that helped in forming Nascar ? I believe the year was 1947.
@Danny Casteel started 14 years ago - replies: 3
Bill Rankin

Daytona Beach-Road 4.1 mile course

Race tracks will come and go, but the Beach-Road Course at Daytona Beach will forever live in the memory of anyone who ever saw a race there. There...
@Bill Rankin started 14 years ago - replies: 2
Cody Dinsmore

Hudson Winning Record

Year Date Race Winning DriverTrack 1951 02/11 1 Marshall Teague Daytona Beach Course 1951 04/08 4 Marshall Teague Carrell Speedway...
@Cody Dinsmore started 14 years ago - replies: 1
   / 44