Discussions

Rebecca Turner

What will be the goals of Team SC Midlands?

I'm in! Just wanted to know what our mission is. What do we need to achieve.Will we have officers or a leader(other than Yoda Jeff) to keep us from...
@Rebecca Turner started 15 years ago - replies: 0
Jeffery Coward

Hey Miss Linda

Hope to see you in Cayce next year
@Jeffery Coward started 15 years ago - replies: 0
Dennis Holly

Memories

Some of my best memories of early drag races that I attended includes memories of Dyno Don.He used to come to Martin US131 dragway in the mid 60's...
@Dennis Holly started 15 years ago - replies: 0
nick b. ogle

Mike beam early days

now i think i know where mike got his start, any one care to guess heres a clue to what i think was his first big job and where we meet. greenville,sc
@nick b. ogle started 15 years ago - replies: 3
Henry Jones

Augusta International Speedway 8 Track Racing Complex

The largest dedicated racing complex in the world between 1960 and 1970. One track remains, the 3 mile road circuit where Fireball Roberts won his...
@Henry Jones started 15 years ago - replies: 1
julio g. marra

HI BUTCH

THIS IS A VOICE FROM THE PAST< YOU RACED FOR US AT AQUASCO SPEEDWAY< CAPITOL RACEWAY & CECIL COUNTY> LONG TIME AGO, BUT SOME GREAT...
@julio g. marra started 15 years ago - replies: 0
julio g. marra

HI BUTCH

THIS IS A VOICE FROM THE PAST< YOU RACED FOR US AT AQUASCO SPEEDWAY< CAPITOL RACEWAY & CECIL COUNTY> LONG TIME AGO, BUT SOME GREAT...
James Sanderson

Yes those were the days

Man talk about a blast from the past I can rember those sunday's at ShuffleTown like it was yesterday we would all load up in Ed's truck (Hoover)...
@James Sanderson started 15 years ago - replies: 0
julio g. marra

remembering!! THE FIRST RONNIE SOX MEMORIAL RACE in roxboro at the raceway

IT was great to promote this race in memory of ronnie, i will never forget him& buddy,diane & his son dean. ronnie & buddy played a...
@julio g. marra started 15 years ago - replies: 3
julio g. marra

Hi!!! this is from aqusc o speedway & capitol raceway& cecil county drago way

HI!!! my friend tom, Its great to have you on the site, do you remember NICKY PHILLIPS at capitol raceway& also driving the HURST CAR with...
   / 44