Rockingham Speedway! April 14th to 15th Friends and Fans please come to Tiger Daddy & Tommy III, Come Back Race

Tiger Tom Pistone
@tiger-tom-pistone
13 years ago
93 posts
Picture of Tiger Daddy supporting Rockingham Track!
Please come to Tiger Daddy & Tommy III, Come Back Race.
Andy Hillenburg Donated a Truck Chassis to Tiger Daddy and Tommy III...for the Truck to be raced at Rockingham April 14th and 15th 2012........Andy is on Twitter to, please Thank him friends for supporting us, His twitter name is @Andy__Rock
This weeks supermodel is NASCAR legend @TigerTomPistone Get your tickets to @RockinghamSpeed and tell Tiger sent ya pic.twitter.com/xeAQkMWe
Everyone please support Andy and the Rock!! Thank you so much Racers Reunion for having this page for us all!!
And for supporting our Racing team.
God Bless you.Tiger, Tommy III, Tiger mama, Chrissy
Hope to see you there!
PS... Pistone Racing will be Donating tickets to the Race to the ones who reach certain numbers on our Fan page, you could be the lucky Draw number, please go and honor us by pressing on LIKE on the Pistone Racing Fan Page. Thank you all!!! Link posted below to Fan Page.

updated by @tiger-tom-pistone: 12/05/16 04:04:08PM
Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
13 years ago
3,119 posts

If there is anyway possible, I will be there. Things are in the works for me that is going to make being there extremely difficult but it is very important to me that Tiger has my support and for sure Andy and The Rock.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Tiger Tom Pistone
@tiger-tom-pistone
13 years ago
93 posts
Tim, Thank you that means the world to Tiger Daddy, to have your friendship and support.
This is a big event for him going back racing with Tommy. It's been such a joy watching all this come together. The hard work, late hours is worth it to see my Daddy smile.
Racing is in his blood and heart.
Andy, donated a chassis today to the team, what a generous donation and act of friendship.
Hope to see you at the Rock. If not for sure at legends helping legends in feb.
Hope you and your family have a great new year.
Chrissy
Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
13 years ago
3,119 posts

Chrissy, I always was, and always will be, a fan of Tiger Tom. He has been a huge part of my 60 years around the sport and my Daddy, who visited him several times to buy parts for my brother's race car, always thought Tiger was number one. He even had the big decals on his motorhome advertising "Tiger Tom Race Car Parts". I do hope to make it to The Rock. Would love to see Tommy race there. Love to you all!

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Tiger Tom Pistone
@tiger-tom-pistone
13 years ago
93 posts

Tim, Thank you that means the world to Tiger Daddy and our family!

We are very excited about Tommys come back race, I sure hope to see you.

Happy New Year Dear Friend

Pistone Family

Tiger Tom Pistone
@tiger-tom-pistone
12 years ago
93 posts
Tracey and Doug Barnes donated to our teamI would like to say thank you from my heart for supporting our teamYour friend tiger
Santus Gore
@santus-gore
12 years ago
10 posts

Hmmm....love to come over and crew, but our first race is on the 14th at Nashville. Can I raincheck - I can check tire pressures or something! LOL

RockHillWill
@will-cronkrite
12 years ago
167 posts

Good luck guys! Hope to see you there.

Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
12 years ago
1,783 posts

Can not wait!!

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Tiger Tom Pistone
@tiger-tom-pistone
12 years ago
93 posts
RR friends Jimmy Johnson just informed me that Andy Hillenburg wants everyone to know Speed TV just did an interview with him for the Truck Race!Congratulations Andy!We support you!Tiger and family