Franklin County Banquet

Ronda McKnight
@ronda-mcknight
12 years ago
63 posts

Hello everyone,

For the fist time inour livesmy dad and I will be recieving a trophy for the championship! Saturday night we will be at the Franklin County Speedwaybanquet. My dad beat me out of the championship for the Flathead Fords division by a mear 2 points. I ended up the year with a broken panard bar and second to him in the race giving him the win and the championship. I could not be happier though. My dad is a true testament to what racing is all about. He makes sure that not only his car is ready for the track on any given Saturday night, but also that mine is ready to go as well. He has worked may hours puting my engine together and any other changes that need to be done to my car. He also works on just about every other car that runs in our division. Everyone knows that all they have to do is give my dad a call and he is more than willing to help a fellow driver. My dad does this all while taking care of his aging mother who has to have constant care because of alshimers (SP). So if I was going to loose the championship I couldn't think of anyone else I would want to loose to. Thank you dad for everything.

Carolina-Virgina Flathead Ford points

modified:1. Clayton Smith-King, NC

2.Ronda McKnight-King,NC

3. Jim Brock-Roanoke,VA

sportsman:1.Roger Jolly-Stanleyville, NC

2.Frank Panskley-Greenville, VA

updated by @ronda-mcknight: 12/05/16 04:02:07PM
William Horrell
@william-horrell
12 years ago
175 posts

Glad to hear that you guys are still at it. Congratulations to you and your dad.

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
12 years ago
3,119 posts

Congratulations to you and your Dad Ronda. What an achievement!!!

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.